• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Sentry
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 3, 2007

Originally posted by toys2cool
    yeah bro she was just as cute,I wanted to take her home with me
    Daaaaaaaaag dude, I don't blame ya, I would too! She is one cute girl! The most awesome picture of her I have even seen was in Serenity when she's standing with the blades in her hands after hacking up the whole Reaver raiding party, that face she's making just makes me melt!
    sigpic
    http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
    [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• Vortigern99
      Scholar/Gentleman/Weirdo
      • Jul 2, 2006

I thought it was mostly good with a fun climax (bank vault!) but also a high cheese factor. It's got a lot of potential, and I defintely dig summer as the hot T.

Comment

• mego73
        Printed paperboard Tiger
        • Aug 1, 2003

I watched it, I wasn't wowed but I wasn't discouraged either but they sure had to get to a dream sequence right away didn't they?

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I tried, but I kept changing the channels looking to see what else was on. the first few bits of it dragged.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
            Pat Troughton in disguise
            • Nov 21, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            I tried, but I kept changing the channels looking to see what else was on. the first few bits of it dragged.
            Yeah , that put me off too...had it on disc and turned it off, so may give it another chance if you I keep hearing how good it is/was.
            ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

I kinda liked it. I don't watch alot of these primetime shows..., to much drama & not enough action,.. I guess thats why Smallvile has no apeal to me, I tried & tried to get into Smallvile... But in the end the drama factor killed it for me. Although, I did manage to make it threw the Green Arrow Episodes, & Did enjoy them.

I think as long as the Terminator series keeps entertaining new ideas with the universe, I will watch..., With no 24, & Football going off the air soon, I need something. Interesting thought, in the new series John , sara & the New Terminator chick time jump, to 2 yrs after the yr Sara died. I wonder if this is going to have any sorta impact on the new Movie, or if this series is affecting the Movie time line at all. I also wonder the level of the new Terminator,.. is is obviously more advanced than just the T1000,.. I wonder about what all she can do.

& Just for the record, imo.. The Lady playing Sara in the new series is hotter than the Terminator chick.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                • Nov 21, 2007

Interesting thought, in the new series John , sara & the New Terminator chick time jump, to 2 yrs after the yr Sara died. I wonder if this is going to have any sorta impact on the new Movie, or if this series is affecting the Movie time line at all.
                Seeing as the basic premise of the Terminator films is time paradoxes and time travel ,I don't think it will make much difference...and if it did they could always explain it away in the new movie by throwing a line in about that time line being severed by skynet by sending someone back to stop it happening.
                ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• The Toyroom
                  The Packaging King
                  • Dec 31, 2004

Although I'll probably regret it later on down the line I can't bring myself to invest any time in this series....you can thank the Bionic Woman revival for that. It may very well be better than BW but I don't wanna take the chance that it'll get yanked off the air eventually and then where will I be? As it is it was a struggle to even make it through the "Prison Break" lead-in last night and I used to really dig that show.
                  Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                    • Nov 21, 2007

I hear that...i'm still peeved over Dark Skies and American Gothic finishing just as they were getting in their stride.

Comment

• MegoGeekJr
                      Youngest Mego Lover
                      • Dec 6, 2005

I really like it.

Althought I don't really don't like the actor for the evil terminator.
                      Once you go Schwarzenegger, you don't go back.
                      Last edited by MegoGeekJr; Jan 15, '08, 2:06 PM.
                      My heighten mutant sense never lies..........................................This ain't lemonade.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                        MeGoing
                        • May 14, 2003

I wish they would show that here.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                          OH JES!!
                          • Jul 21, 2005

I saw last nights episode .....and I really liked it even more. I actually didn't fall asleep on it a good sign..hahaha. Waaaay better than the bionic woman. I don't even think of Arnold since it's a TV adaption.

Comment

• Evel KMego
                            Museum Daredevil
                            • Apr 26, 2006

I thought it was good. The terminator chick is cute! I don't know if it's a must see for me though.

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

I just watched it on "Fox on demand"...I liked it! I plan to watch next Week.
                              sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                                • Jun 16, 2001

I watched the first two on Saturday, I thought it was alright. It has a high risk of falling into a formula, so I'm curious if it will.
                                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎