Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolfie
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 31, 2007

Just going through all the TNG episodes in which Q appeared. If you don't like the perfect little TNG world where everyone is so nice and correct then these are for you, Q turns up, throws them all into chaos, couldn't care less what they think about it and then leaves Pickard fuming and stomping about like a little kid, Great stuff.

Comment

• knight errant00
      8 Inch Action Figure
      • Nov 15, 2005

I really loved the first half of Enterprise's first season -- it seemed there was some excitement and wonder about going out into the universe that had been missing from ST for a very long time. The show got bogged down in the Xindi story and the temporal cold war ('cuz, y'know, the WHOLE UNIVERSE wasn't big enough for the writing staff). When Manny Coto took over the fourth season, the show really found its footing and took off, and I was also very disappointed that they didn't get a fifth . . . some of the things Manny discussed in interviews would have been a lot of fun.

Originally posted by boynightwing
      Agreed!! I'm one of the few who enjoy Enterprise. I was sad when they ended it. I thought the Zindi thing got a little old (Xindi?) but then season 4 rocked the house.

I also love TNG because that is the Trek I grew up with. I didn't watch the originals till I was much older. However Dr McCoy is my favorite character in the entire franchise. He's awesome.

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

After being really into the FASA books I just could not accept Enterprise/Berman's version of the history of Star Trek.

To be honest I hated Enterprise from episode-1 on.

Besides everything else, I hated the Enterprise itself.
        They should not have made a ship that looks more advanced than 1701.
        Yes aesthetically for modern audiences it might look "cool" ......
        But there no way I can imagine it to be 100 years older than 1701

IMO Enterprise was the ultimate point of Berman finally wiping away Roddenberry's Trek

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
          House of a thousand Megos
          • Aug 10, 2009

I Love TNG and really Love ST Enterprise, thats a great show. The character I liked on TNG was Barclay which was howling mad Murdoch from the A-team. On the new A-Team movie when Murdoch is showing a movie the credits say staring Reginald Barclay, then the wall explodes. I watched TNG since it was first aired and I really liked it, I wish the story would continue with Riker as Captain of the Titan and maybe call the showTITAN. that would be awesome.
          Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

Just watched the Hugh Borg one tonight.

I always liked that one

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

TNG hsa some great episodes, no doubt about it.....but overall I have no interest in rewatching the majority of the episodes. I occasionally watch TOS and DS9 but that is it.....bu TNG had Best of Both Worlds, Relics, Unification

Comment

• kennermike
                Permanent Member
                • Nov 4, 2007

was never really a fan only watched a few episodes ,although I did like Star Trek First Contact Feature Film.I like classic Trek all the way

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎