Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

What's the deal with Eloise Hawkins/Widmore? Obviously Desmond got his "power" when the Hatch blew (or maybe he had it all along?)....but where does Ellie get all of her knowledge and intuition in regards to time travel, sideways universes, etc. She definitely one crazy old lady to keep your eye on...and don't **** her off!
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• megoscott
      Founding Partner
      • Nov 17, 2006

Some people are talking that she might have made some kind of deal with MIB to create the Sideways world to bring Daniel back. Something like that. ? She's definitely a free agent moving around in time. I wonder if she isn't in some way MIB's crazy "mother".
      This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

^ We all know why Charles Widmore was banished from the island (having a child with someone from the outside world) but I wonder what caused Eloise to step down from the leadership role of the others and leave the island...???

Comment

• megoscott
          Founding Partner
          • Nov 17, 2006

We don't know what happened after Richard knocked her out after the broke through the wall after removing the nuke. I hope one of those ??? character centric episodes are hers and or Widmore's...

Comment

• The Toyroom
            The Packaging King
            • Dec 31, 2004

^ She was gone by the time Ben and Charles had the little debate over Alex Rousseau right?

Comment

• z3zep
              The Girl Next Door
              • Sep 30, 2006

Originally posted by MegoScott
              Best episode of the season?
              I concur!!! I did not want this episode to end. Desmond is my favorite character by far.

Comment

• z3zep
                The Girl Next Door
                • Sep 30, 2006

Some people are talking that she might have made some kind of deal with MIB to create the Sideways world to bring Daniel back. Something like that. ? She's definitely a free agent moving around in time. I wonder if she isn't in some way MIB's crazy "mother".
                ewww interesting.... maybe she is....

Comment

• megoscott
                  Founding Partner
                  • Nov 17, 2006

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                  ^ She was gone by the time Ben and Charles had the little debate over Alex Rousseau right?
                  Unknown, but presumably, that was about 10 years later? She may have gone off Island and been the one he had the child (Daniel) with? We still don't know who Penny's mother is or what that story is. Yeah, they're gonna have to do a Widmore/Eloise-centric episode, there's some major questions there.

Comment

• megoscott
                    Founding Partner
                    • Nov 17, 2006

Something I hadn't noticed before, but people are pointing out, Desmond is wearing a wedding ring in "LA X, Part 1", but is not in "Happily Ever After". What in the world can that mean?

Comment

• The Toyroom
                      The Packaging King
                      • Dec 31, 2004

^ Desmond seems to be a focal point of both universes....so maybe the wedding ring is a cross-over from the regular universe to the sideways one....

Comment

• spamn
                        Minty and All-Original!
                        • Mar 28, 2002

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                        ^ Desmond seems to be a focal point of both universes....so maybe the wedding ring is a cross-over from the regular universe to the sideways one....
                        Or maybe the wardrobe people screwed up that day.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                          The Packaging King
                          • Dec 31, 2004

^ They're usually pretty good about little details like that though, so I doubt it....Remember, "everything happens for a reason"

Comment

• megoscott
                            Founding Partner
                            • Nov 17, 2006

Yeah, that wasn't a prop mistake. It may be that the ALT world is in flux? That things change based on what happens in the Island world? Who knows.

In the meantime, I'm convinced that Eloise Hawking is MIB's mother, mark it down, it's my big theory.

Comment

• megoscott
                              Founding Partner
                              • Nov 17, 2006

Whoa! Check this out: Episode 6x11 - Dark V Light - Two Different Photo Frames??

Comment

• The Toyroom
                                The Packaging King
                                • Dec 31, 2004

In the meantime, I'm convinced that Eloise Hawking is MIB's mother, mark it down, it's my big theory.
                                So how would that work? I understand the implications of time-travel and all that...But MIB/Jacob have been shown to live on the island for centuries and not age. Wheras we first encounter Ellie Hawkins (chronologically) in the 1950s when she looks to be in her late 20s. And she obviously has aged on and off the island.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎