Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Anybody noticed a car moving in the far background just before Daryl launches rocket to Negan's bikers?

Some speculate either Negan driving...or simply a mistake and oversight in the production,

What u think?
    sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
      Anybody noticed a car moving in the far background just before Daryl launches rocket to Negan's bikers?

Some speculate either Negan driving...or simply a mistake and oversight in the production,

What u think?
      Out of all those millions of walkers, surely one of them must have retained some driving skills...

Zombie_Taxi_Driver.jpg
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• megoapesnut
          The name says it all!
          • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by Hector
          Spoiler of some sort. Well, more like a theory of who might go next:

Lots of evidence leaning towards Daryl moving on...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/between-dar...130055619.html

I know a few people who will stop watching this for good if that happens.

Comment

• drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012

My money is on Glenn going away.... They are trying match up comics to the TV series more and more and Glenn has had two near deaths recently and with Negan coming up, it doesn't bode well for Glenn.
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            More retro shirts
            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

If Rick's kid doesn't die I think it's the ultimate proof some cast members are unkillable.

Kind of a shame because it wasn't like this until well into season 3-ish.

BTW, how can somebody get shot in the eye and not die ?

Last time I checked most people's brains are right behind their eye

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Mike, Carl has been a one-eyed character in the comics for a long time, he might the last one standing when this is all over...perhaps taking over after Rick is gone.

The bullet didn't not directly hit the eyeball per say, nothing went into the brain, it ricochet off his eyebrow ridge, it was a slicing hit. The trajectory of the bullet shattered the ridge...the bone fragments destroyed his eye...

That's how it was explained in the Talking Dead...
                Last edited by Hector; Feb 17, '16, 6:22 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

oh ok, I didn't watch Talking and never read the comics

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

I am leaning towards it being Maggie that goes. they have teased it with Glen but now I feel like he is too obvious a choice. I think Daryl is untouchable at this point, just like Rick and Carl...or should I say Coral, like rick does

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                      Invincible Ironing Man
                      • Feb 28, 2008

I'd like it if nobody dies for a while. How about that?
                      Lots of excitement, but no good guys/girls die...
                      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• johnnystorm
                        Hot Child in the City
                        • Jul 3, 2008

Didn't see THAT coming! In the comics it's Andrea, but obviously that's not happening. Hoping this means they skip adding Ezekial, who IMHO was a weak character who started out hot and went cold very fast.
                        Seriously, they are so close to catching up to the books' basic plotline. This season will intoduce communities, next season All Out War, the next Alpha. Then they'll pretty much be current with the recent comics. I know it's 2 years and 24 issues, but the above plots are pretty much it for the last coupke years of the book.

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Weird, Andrea still alive in the comics...and Carol commits suicide by purposely giving her neck to a Walker, lol...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Confessional
                            Maker & Whatnot
                            • Aug 8, 2012

Rick and Daryl drive around only to lose all common sense over and over again. Jesus feels so contrived. Was that in the comics too???

A frustrating episode after the engaging mid-season comeback.

Comment

• samurainoir
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                              Didn't see THAT coming! In the comics it's Andrea, but obviously that's not happening. Hoping this means they skip adding Ezekial, who IMHO was a weak character who started out hot and went cold very fast.
                              Seriously, they are so close to catching up to the books' basic plotline. This season will intoduce communities, next season All Out War, the next Alpha. Then they'll pretty much be current with the recent comics. I know it's 2 years and 24 issues, but the above plots are pretty much it for the last couple years of the book.
                              They did stretch out the the prison into 2 seasons. I'm suspecting from the comments by the producer, that they will be stretching out even more with Negan, All Out War, Alpha etc. They haven't even reached issue 100 yet, and they have just passed 150 in the comics. I think it will be a while yet before they reach that "caught up with the source material" Game of Thrones territory with this show.

Executive producer David Alpert said in 2014, that the original comics have given them enough ideas for Rick Grimes and company over the next seven years. "I happen to love working from source material, specifically because we have a pretty good idea of what Season 10 is gonna be", Alpert said. "We know where seasons 11 and 12 [will be]... we have benchmarks and milestones for those seasons if we're lucky enough to get there."
                              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                                valar morghulis
                                • Mar 8, 2005

During Talking Dead, Chris Hardwick said that someone on YouTube would set Darryl and Rick chasing Jesus around to Benny Hill music..

So without further ado..

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎