Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Type3Toys
    Home Of The Type3 Body
    • Jan 18, 2005

Best episode of the series so far, IMO. No shortage of action and the story line was incredibly strong too. Lots of the shows that had a ton of action seemed to do so at the expense of a tight story. This one wrapped it all up. The kid lost it when he saw that child walker. He held it together pretty damn good up to that point. That whole part was a very honest and powerful scene.
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: [email protected]

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Am I the only one that looked up and said THANK YOU when the wimpy kid got eaten ?

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mikey
        Am I the only one that looked up and said THANK YOU when the wimpy kid got eaten ?
        No. I was hoping the outset of the episode that the zombies would end up with a "Sam"mich. Glad to see "son of porchrichard" get the business end of Michonne's sword, as well. I was sorry to see Jessie go, though, as Alexandra Breckenridge is a decent actress and some fine eye candy, as well.

Absolutely LOVED the opening sequence! I think I may have stood up and actually cheered when Negan's biker gang found out the hard way just what else Daryl and company were carting around. That, of course, will put them on a direct collision course with Negan whom I'm assuming will close out the season.

Overall, a damn fine spisode of TWD. Let's hope that can maintain some modicum of momentum at this point.
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
          that was one thing I think everyone knew was coming and wanted to happen. that kid was annoying from the moment he was introduced

Comment

• drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012

I blame Rick for Sam's death, the girlfriends death, her other son Ron's death and for Carl getting shot. No reason for any of them to be out on the streets during that...
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            More retro shirts
            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Glad the little two punks are gone...I was cheering when the spoiled brat got eaten alive...and also cheered when Michonne ended the teen...awesome stuff. I actually felt more sorry for the Wolf dude, believe it or not.
              sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by drquest
                I blame Rick for Sam's death, the girlfriends death, her other son Ron's death and for Carl getting shot. No reason for any of them to be out on the streets during that...
                I give Rick a raise, well, okay, he lost his "girlfriend"...but he'll find another one...hopefully next time without a spoiled brat and angry teen as baggage, lol.

Seriously, too bad about the woman. But the spoiled brat was a serious liability and jeopardized everyone, he had no business being in that world, survival of the fittest, he had to go. The angry teen was a walking time bomb, you know he had it for both Rick and Carl...can't be perpetually looking over your shoulders, he had to go too.
                Last edited by Hector; Feb 15, '16, 5:51 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Boshek
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 26, 2011

With Rick's girlfriend dying I haven't been as shocked as a death on this show since the prisoner Carol was taking to was killed with a bullet.
                  Check out my YouTube page

Comment

• drquest
                    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                    • Apr 17, 2012

All of the people in Alexandria were just like Sam to be honest. Coddled and kept behind the walls and oblivious to what's happening in the world. It wasn't exactly his fault he was that way, it was his mother, and dead abusive father.
                    Danny(Drquest)
                    Captain Action HQ
                    Retro shirts and stuff
                    More retro shirts
                    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

You are right, the parents messed up, father first, then mother. Still, kid had to go, it's a cruel and dangerous world, no time for babysitting...bad enough to keep yourself alive...
                      sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
                        Ultimate Mego Warrior
                        • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
                        Glad the little two punks are gone...I was cheering when the spoiled brat got eaten alive...and also cheered when Michonne ended the teen...awesome stuff. I actually felt more sorry for the Wolf dude, believe it or not.
                        felt bad for the mom though...Rick always gets screwed lol
                        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• toys2cool
                          Ultimate Mego Warrior
                          • Nov 27, 2006

That episode was crazy though
                          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

I liked this episode a lot, though you really shouldn't think too hard about its logic (or lack of).
                            Some of the things were already mentioned above, and I agree with all that.

In the final battle, I feel we should have seen more casualties. All of a sudden, they all go Rambo? No bites, ,no nothing? Hmmm.

Daryl and his gang giving up their guns that easily? Come on! Run those guys over with your truck without slowing down! They could have been dead already, if Negan's guy hadn't been giving his little speech. They were so lucky...

And wow, just when Rick gets back some of his humanity, another girlfriend becomes zombie chow! Will we ever see this guy happy again? How much do the makers of the show want to see him suffer? He should be wearing a T-shirt that says "Zombies ate my girlfriend...again!"

I'd also like to adopt Edith: I mean, throw a wet sheet filled with rotting zombie gut over that kid, then spend hours shuffling along with that stuff over her and monsters growling all around her, and she's like "cool, I don't mind". She also doesn't eat, drink or poo. Love that kid! I'll take two...

But still, I'm happy that TWD is back. Bring on One-Eyed Carl!
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by toys2cool
                              felt bad for the mom though...Rick always gets screwed lol
                              That's the thing though, he wasn't. She will not be missed that much...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Spoiler of some sort. Well, more like a theory of who might go next:

Lots of evidence leaning towards Daryl moving on...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎