Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I thought it was hilarious how Daryl refused to shower, and gutted an opossum right on that fancy porch...classic Daryl. Or Carol pretending to be Martha Stewart, acting all defenseless...and Daryl telling her she looked ridiculous, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

Carol was hilarious.... Den mother'ish.... haha

I loved the last line from Rick.....
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

The humor, sarcasm and anxiety made up for the ridiculous lack of information/questions sought by the *family*.

BTW, on the Talking Dead there was a tease about an easter egg in the ep, but I didn't catch it. Anyone know what it was?

I kept trying to read the book titles on the Politican Momma's shelf to no avail.

Comment

• Iron Mego
          Wake Up Heavy
          • Jan 31, 2010

I missed the Easter Egg, too. Don't feel like re-watching it to find it, but I might have to.
          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012

The easter egg was supposed to be the patch on Rick's uniform.

That wardrobe segment with Eulyn Womble, who is the costume designer for The Walking Dead. She talked about the constable uniform given to Rick in Alexandria. The shoulder badge on Rick’s new jacket contains a Latin phrase, which when translated means “We will rise again.”

The “We will rise again” phrase was the Easter Egg. Back in Season 3 Episode 3, The Governor used the “We will rise again” phrase when talking to Michonne and Andrea.

I snipped the above from another website. So if you add this up, with what Rick said about "we'll take this place", might mean some bad stuff for the people living there.
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            More retro shirts
            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Wow, thanks for that info...it does make sense...and can't wait for that turn of events.
              sigpic

Comment

• Iron Mego
                Wake Up Heavy
                • Jan 31, 2010

Ah, thanks. Makes sense now.
                Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Hedji
                  Citizen of Gotham
                  • Nov 17, 2012

Carol wins.

Comment

• Hedji
                    Citizen of Gotham
                    • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by johnmiic
                    I don't think anyone has mentioned it but wasn't Abraham poisoned when Sasha cut a walker and accidentally cut his arm with the same knife 2 weeks ago?

I too was wondering about this. So, they can basically share needles with a Walker, but the infection is passed only through a bite? Weird.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                      Wake Up Heavy
                      • Jan 31, 2010

There is no Walker infection to pass. Remember, they're all infected. A walker bite can kill simply because the wound gets infected with regular ol' nasty bacteria since the walkers are dirty, basically dead flesh. In other words, if you get walker blood in a cut, or in your mouth, you most likely wouldn't die. If you get bit, you can amputate (quickly) and be okay. If a walker eats your intestines, you're more likely to die from bleeding out before any kind of bacteria could do you in. And it doesn't matter how you die, cuz you're going to turn regardless.

Abraham getting cut with a dirty walker knife doesn't necessarily mean he has been infected with anything.
                      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Hedji
                        Citizen of Gotham
                        • Nov 17, 2012

Ah, right, of course. They're all infected. Got it. Just needed a reminder.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                          Creature Of The Night
                          • May 14, 2011

Most interesting episode of the 2nd half of the season so far. Love Carol's "facade", Daryl grunting at everything, Aiden getting knocked down a few pegs, Rick cleaning up & Daryl marinating in his filth, Carl's struggle between making friends and having some semblance of normalcy vs. keeping up his defenses and standing tough.

Wondering who was watching from the vacant house near the gate, was it the same person who "found" Rick's gun? Morgan maybe?

And Gabriel...virtually disappeared. Saw him as the gate closed behind them, never saw him again.

Comment

• toyman
                            Just Another Collector
                            • Sep 1, 2008

If I had to guess who took the gun it would be the teenage girl that climbed the wall and Carl lost track of, she may have been out there when Rick put it in there.

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

I'm guessing Rick's gun being gone is because the little girl took it.

She was probably in the woods watching them when he hid it.

It will probably eventually turn into a big misunderstanding between the two sides

Comment

• Mego Milk
                                Custom Mego Maker
                                • Jun 3, 2007

HEY! What about those torsos?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡