• LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Last two episodes have been snoozers!

Comment

• megojim
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 13, 2001

not looking deep enough Lonnie, there's more to this show than just fighting zombies and bad guys . . . it's the battle within . . . is it worth it to stay alive or am I going to give up? what do I have to live for, etc?
      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        Last two episodes have been snoozers!
        Yep, watching a pot boil would have been less boring

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
          Yep, watching a pot boil would have been less boring
          I like watching water come to a boil. The anticipation has me on the edge of my seat.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by megojim
            not looking deep enough Lonnie, there's more to this show than just fighting zombies and bad guys . . . it's the battle within . . . is it worth it to stay alive or am I going to give up? what do I have to live for, etc?
            I'm actually delving too deep into the scenario. All of them are idiots. Walking and carrying stuff isn't how they would survive. We are all the walking dead. We would survive if we had some transportation. Let's get some bikes. 60 miles in five hours, with all their stuff on bike trailers. Quick and easy, carry lots of supplies. Don't think too hard about the show, or you may never want to watch it again. I found the last two shows very uninteresting, and full of idiocy. Stronger characters dying to save worthless liabilities is where it gets really stupid. Now the story is get to Washington, and a new mystery man with good timing or magic powers?

Comment

• megojim
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 13, 2001

I agree t0 some respect, but you can pick any show apart if you want to. So would Daryl ride one of the American Chopper bicycles that came out a few years back.
              My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

I dug the last two episodes, Jim made some good points.

But Lonnie's bicycle suggestion is right on the money too...it just boggles the mind how these people do things in the show...in real life, it would certainly be different...I'd definitely hit all the bike shops in town, heck, even cheap arse Walmart for some bloody cheapo $99 bike, anything, really, lol.

They would arrive in DC before dusk, no doubt,

And please...someone feed worthless Eugene to the Walkers, please...what a load of worthlessness...he makes the preacher look like Rambo. Heck, the baby is more useful, lol.
                Last edited by Hector; Feb 16, '15, 5:17 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

The hot dog eating was a very creepy scene, almost like eating humans, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

I know this is a show and all...

But why is Eugene still fat? Why is Abraham still big and muscular?

Why do the females still look hot despite being all disgustingly dirty and all?

P.S. And I'm sorry, no way an infant survives this...especially on a diet of dog food and plain water.
                    sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                      Hot Child in the City
                      • Jul 3, 2008

This crew has zero survival skills, it's a wonder sometimes they've lasted this long. They can't find water anywhere in Georgia? Stupid naked people figure it out in the Bolivian jungles!
                      And they should have kept one of those dogs, it would be invaluable in alerting them to walkers.

Who drives through the woods trying to get to DC? Aside from the bike idea, I'm sure you could locate golf carts, atvs, etc, that would use little gas. But hey, instead of food or clean clothes, let's drag around a broken music box.

And hey look, Maggie found a girl tied up in the trunk! She doesn't even say, hey guys, check this out! No she shuts the trunk, Glen comes over and kills it, then they NEVER MENTION IT TO ANYONE ELSE?!? Ok, this wasn't like it was a set of golf clubs, it was a tied up girl! Don't you think that would be significant to know, that there are potentially some bad people about? The girl wasn't overly rotted, so I'm guessing she maybe turned not too long ago. Rick must have been one of the worst cops on the force, he has no detective instincts at all.

Also, all this whining about this is our world now...they haven't gone more than 75 miles from home. They have no idea what the rest of the world is like...for all they know, 5 miles ahead the zombie plague is contained and they walk back into civilization. There is no plan other than lets head to DC.

And what happened to the walkers outside the barn? A tornado went through while everyone went to sleep? And nobody blocks the door before they go to sleep...first thing they should do is secure the building. And seriously, what good was holding the door shut going to do? The humans will eventually tire, and the zoms will just keep pushing until it gives.

Sorry, but this was a pretty poorly written episode.
                      Last edited by johnnystorm; Feb 17, '15, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• CAZAFANTASMA
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2, 2013

hahah yes i agree. ALSO, what's whit the dog's fangs??? was it me or they where like super big??? where they zombie dogs? I dunno.
                        My EPIC FOR SALE threat ! http://megomuseum.com/community/show...oys-Real-nice!

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Yeah, the tornado takes down all the trees and Walkers...but the dinky barn remains intact....riiiight, lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Good call on the music box...forget about carrying essential stuff...lets accumulate useless symbolic junk instead, lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Iron Mego
                              Wake Up Heavy
                              • Jan 31, 2010

Gotta agree with the sentiments expressed here. I think they could be "surviving" a whole lot easier than they're making it for themselves. How many towns have the ransacked that they couldn't pick up some damn bikes??

The one thing that really bothered me this episode is that none of them were all that convincing acting like they were exhausted.

I don't expect every episode to be great, and figure even the slow ones are setting up something bigger. Hopefully they start in with the excitement next week.
                              Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Iron Mego
                                Wake Up Heavy
                                • Jan 31, 2010

And, they should have just killed that dude the second he showed up. Have they learned nothing else??
                                Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎