Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoMark71
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 18, 2008

As someone who has never read the comics can we please be careful to not reveal anything that has not happened.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

the show has veared so much from the comics that it probably would not even matter....all i can say is that if they do introduce Michonne and the Governor on the show, they will definately not be able to show what they do to each other....i cringe just thinking about what she did to him, much as he deserved it

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...e-walking-dead

the Governor has been cast for season 3. not sure this guys looks the part but I trust they will do a good job with it.

Comment

• Splitty
          Career Member
          • Jan 25, 2012

How heartning to know that in the post-apocalyptic future, women will be delegated to washing, cleaning, kitchen work, and drama bickering.

On a different note, very nice Pulp Fictiony trunk action there. They were channeling Vince & Jules.
          I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
            valar morghulis
            • Mar 8, 2005

I was clicking back and forth between this and the Oscars, so I was a bit confused.. did Randall (I only know his name after watching Talking Dead) get medical attention after getting ripped off the fence? When did that happen?

How did Randall know about Maggie? ("I went to school with Maggie!") Did he pick that up listening at the farm?

Eh, I think all the Randall stuff is annoying. As was the ultimate (and overdue) cockfight between Rick and Shane.. make a little more noise, guys. Beat yourselves up a little more..

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

i think this episode was taking place a week after the events outside the bar from last week. randall was since treated by Hershel and then rick and shane were taking him away to get rid of him.

Comment

• johnmiic
                Adrift
                • Sep 6, 2002

So this wasn't "the prison" as depicted in the comics. (Sorry-but since it's been mentioned a lot it's not a spoiler anymore). This was just a corrections facility.

"The Governor" is cast but Michone isn't? Without Darabont and his writers working on the show I somehow think Michone will never make it to TV. AMC doesn't feel an obligation to fans as Darabont did to get it right. She'll probably be seen as too "comic-book" to make it to live action, (unless they really take Ricks rule about stabbing walkers in the head with a knife over a gun more seriously).

Comment

• osker55
                  Booyaaa
                  • Aug 8, 2011

walking dead have not missed a ep. since it came out can't get enough of it
                  Wants....

AHI wolfman mint hairy Version
                  AHI wolfman moc
                  Lincoln Wolfman and Mummy
                  Kresge moc WGSH
                  Other stuff to update

Comment

• MegoMark71
                    Permanent Member
                    • Dec 18, 2008

Some great gore in this last episode. Loved it when they ran over the one walkers head. I did find myself hating lori even more than usual. And the fight had to happen. Not sure if it did any good but they needed to brawl.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                      Persistent Member
                      • Oct 3, 2007

Like mentioned on Talking Dead. I had Red-Lites go off when Shane mentioned the guards had no visable bite marks.
                      Last week they made a point of clarifying that the title "Walking Dead" refers to the cast and not the Zombies. I'm starting to get a feeling that this is leading to a "Lost" conclusion. "We're all dead and the after live is Georgia!!!"
                      Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
                      MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Doesn't make sense and it's illogical that they keep cutting themselves on their hands to draw the Walkers closer...and then they proceed to stab the infected zombies with those same cut hands...come on...that's infection city right there, lol. I think that's a major gaffe from the producers of The Walking Dead.
                        sigpic

Comment

• johnmiic
                          Adrift
                          • Sep 6, 2002

Did you guys catch the visual, Lord of the Rings "in-joke"? The same thing happens to Rick that happened to Gimli in LOTR-The Two Towers, (during the Warg battle). I think we were kind'a set up for it as Rick was discussing how his cousin listened to LOTR book on tape when he was snowed in during last winters snowstorm.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

The whole cast has been splattered with zombie-juice over & over, heck remember when they rubbed it all over them in Season One? Sorry, but somebody's got that in their mouths or eyes getting splashed. So maybe the "germs" don't survive outside the bodies, they need to be "injected" through the bite or scratch.

The original zombies came from somewhere...so I think what's not known yet to the cast is that anybody who dies comes back, regardless of the manner of death. Unless the brain or head is damaged. Those guards may have starved to death or had heart attacks, or took poison to commit suicide...but once they died they rose as zombies. The bites just infect and kill you slowly (or quickly depending on the severity of the bite).
                            Someone at the farm is going to die (maybe the suicide girl) and reveal that fact to them.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

i believe that was revealed in the comic.....when you die you will come back a zombie. does not matter if you were bit or scratched

Comment

• webmcp
                                • Jan 20, 2012

I love this show! Agree about not being in love with Lori, maybe she'll give birth to a walker, that would be cool. (or would it be a toddler?)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎