Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jorge Galvan
    Career Member
    • Jun 8, 2015

Hope to finally see it today or tomorrow.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
      Career Member
      • Jun 8, 2015

okay. finally saw it, um... it was okay. reading the credits, I didn't realize all the countries they filmed in. a budget of $150 Million? Huh? The whole middle Earth thing is not happening with me and the two villain's (or should I say one villian???) were what I do not consider heavyweights.

in fact, TIAMAT was more of badass, who should have had more screen time, but...

SPOILERS....

Gojira getting all JUICED UP for what? All that Power and to fight that loser: SHIMO!?!? Really? More like SHMOE!!

Wot a disappointment.

And I hate to ay this but this film was like the Kaiju equivalent of a Buddy-Cop film!. UGH! i mean come on, really???

And most of all the SOUNDTRACK! Kiss' "I was made for loving you" Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone", Badfinger, and Loverboy??? ***??????

Earring and Kiss's tunes where so out of place and made no sense as to their placement in the film's pacing and it just made me wonder what was the bloody point?

Needless to say, Gojira - 1 is in NO DANGER of getting blown out of the water by this film, creatively!!

GIA kicked ***, I loved her development and if they do another film, where is it gonna go??? yeah the film made $$$$$$ so I am sure they are all happy, wonder how much of it TOHO gets??

Still no US dvd release date for -1, no -1 sequel plans. Once again it is a waiting game.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I did say this was a buddy cop type movie.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡