Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010

Ladies and Genitals of the Mego Board, you have just witnessed the world's greatest April Fools Joke. These two brilliant rascals had you all duped. This back and forth had it all: Tension, Accusations...Blocking! All I can say is Bravo, Bravo!
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Aww, we all love our dolls here--or "action figures."

Now let me tell you, I have a Tonner Aquaman--that's a doll! lol
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Well played, JB.

Now, you & Hec do food posts .

And....Dune!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Honestly I thought it was rather strange, Scott’s probably the nicest easy going guy here, and Hector never had a bad thing to say about anyone, but here they are lashing out at each other, just seemed odd.

By the way J.B. are you referring to me and the rest of the male members here as Genitals? I can’t speak for the rest of them, but I did take offense to that and do not think it was funny, it was a bit sarcastic and maybe you should think before you type.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Yeah, it was April’s Fools!!!

You all got GOT!!!!

Yeah…

sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Looks like my April Fools joke on J.B. backfired, I was hoping for a quick response, so I could just simply say gotcha!
              waited over 2 hours and nothing, obviously I was not serious and sent a pm to tell him, just in case.
              I’m hoping we’re good.

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by TrekStar
                Looks like my April Fools joke on J.B. backfired, I was hoping for a quick response, so I could just simply say gotcha!
                waited over 2 hours and nothing, obviously I was not serious and sent a pm to tell him, just in case.
                I’m hoping we’re good.
                I caught your sarcasm, lol.

J.B. probably was not online for all that time. I’m sure he got it too…
                sigpic

Comment

• Confessional
                  Maker & Whatnot
                  • Aug 8, 2012

I clearly should have posted in this thread yesterday instead.

Comment

• J.B.
                    Guild Navigator
                    • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
                    Hec is correct. Daddy was busy grillin' some boneless skinless chicken thighs doused with Chimichurri. Added a Gin Martini as a garnish.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Mmm…

That looks fantastic. Grilled chicken, mmm. Chimichurri…mmm…

sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Grilled boneless chicken thighs make great chicken sandwiches for a cookout; those look delicious.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
                          I caught your sarcasm, lol.

I also forgot J.B. is west coast, 3 hours behind me.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎