• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Damn
    Go Hawks !
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Greatest game I ever saw in my life
      Better than last yr NFC championship game
      Yes ... I cried when Wilson did ...
      Go Hawks
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ I imagine! That was unbelievable. Impressive.

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

I love u Tom ....
          And your love for football
          Thanks

Comment

• Random Axe
            The Voice of Reason
            • Apr 16, 2008

For a split second at the end I thought the Irony Gods of the universe were going to have that last play be like the one two years ago with the non-catch in the endzone except they rule that the GB player intercepted it.

That was one of the more impressive wins I've ever seen in sports, not just football. I'm guessing Russell Wilson isn't nearly as popular in the state of Wisconsin now. You think Bostick is a German word for Buckner? That last sound you heard was a brick being thrown into every television in Green Bay.
            I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

This Super bowl is going to be one for the ages. I can feel it. Two great champions meeting. I'm already getting goose bumps.

Comment

• megomania
                Persistent Member
                • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by MIB41
                What a hell of a game. Seattle absolutely earned that one. What a come back!
                Earned it? Absolutely not. We lucked into it.

GB gave us the game at every turn. Personal foul after int return to the 4. Muffed onside kick. Wilson just chucking the 2pt conversion and Dix just watching it fall from the sky into Willson's hands...

If I was a Packer fan, I'd be asking for McCarthy's job.

Should have went for it on 4th down inside the five both drives in the first qtr.

Was he the only person in America who didn't see Sherman playing with one arm? Don't care how much time you need to take off the clock...you dial up throw after throw after throw against Sherman until his arm falls off.

I'm glad my team made it back to the SB but no one is Seattle should be feeling good about our chances against NE.

A healthy Brady and Gronk, better secondary receivers than GB, better running game...they'll put up another 35-40.

-Chris

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ But no one was feeling good about Seattle's chances with 3 minutes to go either. Football is all about opportunities and what teams do with them. Seattle absolutely earned that win. Green Bay had more opportunities than I've finished counting, but they didn't do anything with them. Seattle kept believing and when Green Bay looked the other way, they just pounded their way back into the game. It's all about finishing games. Green Bay didn't finish that game. Seattle did. That's why they're moving on. They hung in; They believed; Green Bay blinked. Seattle NFC champs. You have two very confident and experienced teams heading for the title game. More importantly, they're humble. They know how hard it is to get back. Seattle will be prepared just like New England.

Comment

• megomania
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
                    I'm dead, I can't comment any further, lol. Won't congratulate them, I hate them with a passion, lol. Hope either the Pats or Colts beat them in the SB. I like Russell Wilson, he's a good guy...but can't stand Richard Sherman, he's the lone reason why I hate the Seahawks. ARGH!!!
                    I've lived in Seattle all my life Hector and I've never despised a pro athlete more than Sherman.

Comment

• megomania
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jan 2, 2010

^^^ But no one was feeling good about Seattle's chances with 3 minutes to go either. Football is all about opportunities and what teams do with them. Seattle absolutely earned that win. Green Bay had more opportunities than I've finished counting, but they didn't do anything with them. Seattle kept believing and when Green Bay looked the other way, they just pounded their way back into the game. It's all about finishing games. Green Bay didn't finish that game. Seattle did. That's why they're moving on. They hung in; They believed; Green Bay blinked. Seattle NFC champs. You have two very confident and experienced teams heading for the title game. More importantly, they're humble. They know how hard it is to get back. Seattle will be prepared just like New England.
                      The Seahawks are humble? Wow. You couldn't be more off about this team.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by megomania
                        I've lived in Seattle all my life Hector and I've never despised a pro athlete more than Sherman.
                        Bless you for your honesty.

I love the city of Seattle, one of the best in the country.

I like Russell Wilson, the guy is clutch when it counts the most...a good guy too.

But yes, that Sherman dude...he's an immature loudmouth jerk...the guy doesn't know the meaning of what's classy, humble, or gracious...he's just not likable, even to some Seahwaks fans, perfect example, you of course.

But as I said, the city of Seattle is awesome, I even love that overcast rain, I really do, lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Yeah, lol. The Patriots are not exactly humble either, starting with their head coach.

These are not peace corps volunteers...these are millionaire pro football players with inflated egos we are talking about here, lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

If you're a Seahawks fan, they sure don't need any enemies. Hey, if you want to believe it was all a happy accident and they don't deserve to be there, then I can't wait to hear your complaints when they win the Lombardi trophy.

Green Bay elected field goals when blood was in the water early. Green Bay played conservative when playing aggressive could have made a comeback almost insurmountable. The truth is Green Bay sat on a lead they mostly built in the first quarter from turnovers on Seattle's side of the field, not long drives. What game did you watch? Seattle hung in there while the Packers fell asleep thinking they were the "better" team. As a consequence, the Seahawks outscored Green Bay 22 to 6 in the second half. Count OT, Seattle outscored them 28 to 6.

Just because the game was difficult and no one put up "sexy" stats doesn't mean they weren't winning the game in the trenches. Lynch had 25 rushes for 157 yards. Green Bay's 3rd down efficiency was 3-14. Seahawks 8-16. Oh Seattle also was 1-1 on fourth down too. Green Bay never tried... Wilson total yards passing 203 yards. Rogers 171 yards. Packers net rushing was 135 yards. Seattle 194 yards. Now lets look at the ONLY things you remember...

Wilson threw 4 interceptions; was sacked 5 times; and Seattle fumbled the ball once. How's that for spotting an advantage for Green Bay? Now here's a reality check for you... They won DESPITE that and did it with even better stats than Green Bay could muster. That's not given, it's taken. Seattle won the game because they understood the fight is four quarters, for 60 minutes. Green Bay kept waiting for them to lay down, when in fact they were the team laying down. For three quarters!

So you want to tell me I don't understand this team? Hmmm. News Flash... The Seahawks are not the Colts, yee fair-weather fan. Expect a different score in the Super Bowl. Can they lose? Absolutely! But so can the the Patriots. Both these teams fought hard to get there. They know how hard it was. I expect a very competitive game and most likely a classic finish. If you're already grooming yourself to say, " I knew they would lose", then just skip the celebration if they win. The Seahawks are not my team of choice, but I love the game before I love any team playing in it. It takes a hell of allot of poise to stand in there and keep fighting when the game seems lost. I have enormous respect for the Seahawks doing that. What a gutsy performance! THAT is what gets you to the next level. That's also why Aaron Rogers was in the loser's postgame conference room moping about how he played for the better team. Sorry, but Aaron better "double check" the stats because they say different. That's where arrogance gets you.

Comment

• megomania
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jan 2, 2010

If you're a Seahawks fan, they sure don't need any enemies. Hey, if you want to believe it was all a happy accident and they don't deserve to be there, then I can't wait to hear your complaints when they win the Lombardi trophy. Green Bay elected field goals when blood was in the water early. Green Bay played conservative when playing aggressive could have made a comeback almost insurmountable. The truth is Green Bay sat on a lead they mostly built in the first quarter from turnovers on Seattle's side of the field, not long drives. What game did you watch? Seattle hung in there while the Packers fell asleep thinking they were the "better" team. As a consequence, the Seahawks outscored Green Bay 22 to 6 in the second half. Count OT, Seattle outscored them 28 to 6. Just because the game was difficult and no one put up "sexy" stats doesn't mean they weren't winning the game in the trenches. Lynch had 25 rushes for 157 yards. Green Bay's 3rd down efficiency was 3-14. Seahawks 8-16. Oh Seattle also was 1-1 on fourth down too. Green Bay never tried... Wilson total yards passing 203 yards. Rogers 171 yards. Packers net rushing was 135 yards. Seattle 194 yards. Now lets look at the ONLY things you remember... Wilson threw 4 interceptions; was sacked 5 times; and Seattle fumbled the ball once. How's that for spotting an advantage for Green Bay? Now here's a reality check for you... They won DESPITE that and did it with even better stats than Green Bay could muster. That's not given, it's taken. Seattle won the game because they understood the fight is four quarters, for 60 minutes. Green Bay kept waiting for them to lay down, when in fact they were the team laying down. For three quarters! So you want to tell me I don't understand this team? Hmmm. News Flash... The Seahawks are not the Colts, yee fair-weather fan. Expect a different score in the Super Bowl. Can they lose? Absolutely! But so can the the Patriots. Both these teams fought hard to get there. They know how hard it was. I expect a very competitive game and most likely a classic finish. If you're already grooming yourself to say, " I knew they would lose", then just skip the celebration if they win. The Seahawks are not my team of choice, but I love the game before I love any team playing in it. It takes a hell of allot of poise to stand in there and keep fighting when the game seems lost. I have enormous respect for the Seahawks doing that. What a gutsy performance! THAT is what gets you to the next level. That's also why Aaron Rogers was in the loser's postgame conference room moping about how he played for the better team. Sorry, but Aaron better "double check" the stats because they say different. That's where arrogance gets you.
                              I don't mind debating the game and the merits of either teams efforts with you, but don't call me a fair weather fan. You don't know me. I've been watching the Seahawks since game 1 in '76...I've watched every snap this season, listened to every sound bite/interview. One thing I don't do though is slurp the kool aid of any local team or players. This team is far from humble and their head coach is example #1.

They played a crappy game for 55 minutes of regulation. That's not debatable. You can throw out all the yardage stats you want - those passing yards by the Hawks came because they had to chuck the ball around to get back in the game.

Again, I'm glad MY team made the SB...And I have the right to sit here and say I don't think they deserved it the way they played and I think NE will win.

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

The entire Sehawks secondary invented the world arrogance, lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎