Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

Hope it all works out for everyone affected. These things seem to only be noticed for the larger companies. With China making so many smaller runs of toys (such as Mego repros), you wonder who would even notice problems like this on something with a run of 10,000. Makes you wonder for sure.

Comment

• bobbait
      What, me worry?
      • Jun 9, 2005

sorry

i must publicly apologize to you guys, I didnt mean to overreact, my wife has go me wound up about this, sorry!! CBG, after reading it again, it was kind of funny. Being a new parent i tent to overreact, i think i cryed more that she did when she got her vaccinations ( now i know what my dad ment when he said this is going to hurt me more then it does you) anyway, just to let you know that the toys my girl had were produced after the recalled ones. so again didnt mean to overreact...i hope were cool?
      sigpic

Comment

• Hulk
        Mayor of Megoville
        • May 10, 2003

Its completely understandable to react as you did when you are unsure if something this significant might have affected someone so important and close to you Bob. I am very glad to hear your daughter is safe from this, but there are obviously hundreds of thousands of parents in the same situation. We can only hope this is an example of over cautiousness at work.

Comment

• Comic Book Geek
          Stays Crunchy in Milk
          • Aug 2, 2004

No problem here. I should have thought better when making jokes on this. My daughter has had the talking Dora house and perhaps 4 of the character packs mentioned. The dates of production don't match our toys, and I'm glad they don't match yours Bob.

What kid doesn't have Sesame Street toys? What toddler doesn't chew on everything? Scary that this can still happen. I'd say the next decade will be the safest FP toys ever made.
          Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron

Comment

• Steeler80
            Mayor of Strunk
            • Jun 29, 2001

Thanks for this list. Luckily, my daughter doesn't have any of these.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎