Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see some comics from your collection...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megospidey
    Museum Webslinger
    • Jul 26, 2006

^^ Any for sale?

Comment

• NewForce
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by Megospidey
      ^^ Any for sale?
      sure, most every book (at the right price) is for sale ...I sell them almost as fast as I can buy them!...nature of "dealing" in comic books... my collection is only as good as the inventory I can afford to hold onto

Comment

• Raydeen1
        Persistent Member
        • May 23, 2008

My buddy would kill (not literally) for that Amazing Fantasy. Wow. NICE!

Comment

• HardyGirl
          Mego Museum's Poster Girl
          • Apr 3, 2007

I'm sure you guys would find my collection a snooze since it has a lot of Archies, but I also have Gold Key Star Trek, First release She-Hulk, Marvel POTA, Battlestar Galatica, Charlton SMDM/BW, a replica of Detective Comics #27, Sub Mariner, Godzilla, Saved By The Bell, Tarzan, Star Trek TNG, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, Twilight Zone, Innovation's Beauty & The Beast (Ron Perlman), Quantum Leap, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Land Of The Giants, Voyage to the Bottom of the Soul (from Billy Mumy), and a Pop-up Spiderman book.
          "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
          'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
          Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
          If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• NewForce
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 5, 2008

if you own them, and you like them, and you have fun collecting them, post them away, I would love to see them!

Comment

• NewForce
              Persistent Member
              • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by PCofmisfittoys
              that's the way a buddy of mine got all of his. he and 3 of his friends here in Alabama owned a comic book shop and was able to get some incredible sets. people would come in needing money etc. Anyway he's got all the BM, detectives and full runs of FF , Xmen and all the " easier" ones to get together. I remember going to his safe deposit boxes and checking some of them out. He would buy and sell Actions and Superman comics but never kept them. It is a feeling to remember to hold a Fantasic Four 1 or an Amazing Fantasy 15
              He helped me get a full of amazing spiderman , but alas I sold them off ..to buy toys...lol
              Back when he was getting them , like you , the bottom had not dropped out completely. After the " sandman" craze hit and everyone started doing every story line dark and deadly the bottom feel out.
              the 80's was the best. Did you ever go to the Atlanta Fantasy Fair back then ? it was a great one . bac kwhee comics where great and not the junk out there now.
              Great collec
              I have pretty much stuck to the big shows, NY, chicago, San Diego...but, you can find comics in amazing places!

Comment

• HardyGirl
                Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by NewForce
                if you own them, and you like them, and you have fun collecting them, post them away, I would love to see them!
                Hmmm, well...

1) I don't own a digital camera
                2) Even if I did, for whatever reason, this site doesn't like me. People have tried to give me tips, and I do follow them, but this blasted PC won't cooperate, so...you'll just have to take my word for it.
                "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• NewForce
                  Persistent Member
                  • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by HardyGirl
                  Hmmm, well...

1) I don't own a digital camera
                  2) Even if I did, for whatever reason, this site doesn't like me. People have tried to give me tips, and I do follow them, but this blasted PC won't cooperate, so...you'll just have to take my word for it.
                  well, I can't help you with the camera
                  but posting is easy if you open a free photobucket account (Image hosting, free photo sharing video sharing at Photobucket)... 3 steps :1)take pic, 2)upload pic, 3) post pic....trust me, I am NOT technically savy, and I found it to be easy...so, if I can, ANYONE can

Comment

• ScottA
                    Original Member
                    • Jun 25, 2001

Man, seeing all these collections makes me want to get back into comics. Great collections everyone.
                    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎