Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

As much as I love the super hero shows of my childhood for sentimental reasons, Flash has sprinted to the top of my list, too, VinMan.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Wondering how much of this episode will be undone by the next one.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

I thought I read somewhere that both Cisco and the girl would be developing powers in the final episodes of this season.

Comment

• Random Axe
          The Voice of Reason
          • Apr 16, 2008

The rumor mill circulating around is that Cysco becomes Vibe and Caitlin becomes Killer Frost. Not sure if that's completely necessary but it would be an interesting turn of events. It may be premature to state this, but I feel like Harrison Wells is possibly the best television villain of all time. There's an underlying tension in every scene where you have no idea where he's going or what his reaction will be. This uneasiness is tribute to the writers and of course Cavanagh, who will bee completely ignored come Emmy time. This is the first show since Deep Space Nine that has me completely enthralled and immersed into it. Now if only the CW can start shooting in HD we'd be perfectly set up. The service offered through Time Warner Cincinnati is, at best, medium def. This will be a DVD series I can literally binge watch again. This show is near perfection.
          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
            learning all the time
            • Sep 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            Wondering how much of this episode will be undone by the next one.
            ugh, you must be right. seemed way too early for the Iris kiss/reveal and Cisco can't be dead, can he?

Comment

• megojim
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 13, 2001

Awesome Episode and I agree that much of what happened . . . . never did . . . .
              My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

Originally posted by megoknight
                It's obvious this is a classic STNG time travel what if story. Flash will now in the past fix all wrongs and it'll all be hunkey dunkey by the end of next week. Flash will never know how Iris feels, the Captain will walk just fine and RF will never kill Cisco, but it was FUN to Watch and we get to know stuff they don't!
                BINGO....

The fans now know that Dr. Wells is indeed the Reverse Flash trying to get get back to his time.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Fun episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

• madmarva
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jul 7, 2007

Flash just keeps getting better and better. Love Wentworth Miller's performance as Snart/Freeze.

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

Well tonight everyone's destiny changed. The fact that Wells asked the computer if the future had changed is not relative to what the future was before Barry ran back through time. The only constant from that previous reality is Barry. And if Wells is in fact from the future, how do we know if his reason for being there now has changed? This really turned everything on it's ear. Great episode!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

I'll be honest, after last week's balls-to-the-wall episode, I felt this one slightly inferior. I was hoping Barry would figure out a way to convince Snart he wasn't the Flash. Their "truce" seemed a bit forced, just to set up Snart as a potential anti-hero for that new spin-off we've been hearing about. I know this does fit in with Geoff Johns portrayal of Snart as a rouge with ethics, but it just felt a bit too pat to me.

Everything else about the episode was great, though. Even Katelin's reason for Barry's crazy behavior worked for me, and was fun. Barry coming to the realization that Wells may be behind all of this on his own was a nice touch.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• FETT1
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 4, 2012

UHHH..the episode was alll righty but the villian guy is so annoying ...whats with da voice !!!...
                          if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

I still think Cisco's brother is going to become Vibe. Cisco is too useful as he is. I liked the bit where Wells repeats his line to him about being a son (and doesn't kill him!), but he really seems too casual about killing others, for all that talk about not affecting the past etc... Isn't that just what he's been doing all along? Yes, his newspaper headline is still ok, but there would still be differences on page two right?
                            I realize they are setting up the Flashpoint event , but even the mechanics of the comic book version make no sense, such as why would history be changed prior to the saving of Barry's mother?(wiping out the JSA etc)...how does that affect other planets such as the New Gods? And how does it make Wally West black, Alan Scott gay, and Batgirl younger? Personally, I think jumping right into all this time travel is too soon in the show, and would all be better left to next season. They have crammed a LOT into the show so far- the Arrow crossovers, Barry's dad, introducing most of the Rouges, Firestorm, all the timey stuff, Wells plot, plus the romance stuff... With probably another hero to come, and Trickster & Grodd coming. Don't get me wrong, it's the best superhero show ever, but there's a bunch of stuff going on all at once!

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                              valar morghulis
                              • Mar 8, 2005

Apparently some of the Flash cast are fans of Firefly..

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Aside from illegally keeping baddies in that horrible and inhumane prison (where it seems they never get fed, or have any restroom fixtures available).. and all super illegal I might add...

...I take it's super high security...yet, Joe Detective, just casually barges in every time...even surprising Dr Wells.

Good comic book show...but seriously...not much logic involved...and I don't mean not logical in the science of sci-fi or fantastical sense...I get that...but on the little things, like the stuff I just mentioned...high security prison...but low security clearance entrance...stuff like that. Perhaps it's just lazy writing.
                                Last edited by Hector; Mar 25, '15, 4:24 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎