X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Yes. I saw it and loved it.
    If you can get past that this is not tied in with any of the JLA continuity then you can actually focus on this movie and enjoy it. I loved the over all feel to this Silver Age reality version of the Justice League of America.

All together it was a good movie and I am glad I grabbed the DVD. As a fan of Hal Jordan I was impressed with how he was portrayed. There was a little "weirdness" with the Batman character, maybe it was his voice that bothered me but other then that everything was OK.

I agree with MegoGeekJr. I didn't like having to wait through the whole movie to see Hal Jordan pop up as Green Lantern. I would have loved to have his origin tied up a little sooner. That was a bit off for me.
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

The Hal as GL thing was paced with the comic series, it didn't come till issue 6.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by jds1911a1
        It's worth the money but to tell you the truth the single disc version is a better buy
        I wasn't able to find a copy of the double-disc when it first came out but it doesn't seem like I missed much...the single disc was fine for me.
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎