Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

It's a ridiculous match up from the get go.It needs to be redone much the same way as superman vs Ali.
    Then we would see for certain.
    A better match up would be Batman Vs The Punisher.Bruce Wayne Vs Frank Castle in a cage match.I have the comics match up but a live video would be better.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
      • Oct 8, 2007

I didn't care for Wolverines outfit, but that's not really relevant. He'd kill/severely wound bats in a throw down. I'm a batman fan, but I think Wolverines one of the best superheros ever created. Based on his experience, fighting skill and ability to heal, bats has no chance except to escape, in my opinion. Take away his gadgets, and he's just a regular dude who can fight. Most of Batman's enemies are either insane, or really big and dumb. Wolvie is neither.
      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Oh, about that video...

It was a well staged brief fight...and both actors and their costumes pulled it off pretty good...and although I pick Wolverine to win in a one-on-one fight...I didn't enjoy seeing Wolverine killing Batman (especially that viciously)...I don't think we should have our superheroes slaughtering each other like that...I know some of you see me as a Batman hater...but I'm not...I love Batman...he should be respected instead of being impaled to death in such a horrific manner...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Bruce Wayne vs Steve Rogers...now that's a fight I'd love to see in a UFC cage match...no killing though...just a KO or submission...lol.
          sigpic

Comment

• Operation:Mego
            I'm the Star Spangled Man
            • May 21, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
            Bruce Wayne vs Steve Rogers...now that's a fight I'd love to see in a UFC cage match...no killing though...just a KO or submission...lol.
            That would be really cool to watch.
            sigpic
            The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

I don't think we should have our superheroes slaughtering each other like that...
              Agreed 100%.

Bruce Wayne vs Steve Rogers...now that's a fight I'd love to see
              Yeah, that's always going to be a great match up.

The Batman/Cap crossover by John Byrne was a great book, too.
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                OH JES!!
                • Jul 21, 2005

Hella Yeah! That's like seeing Ali vs Frazier you just wanna be there just to see it.....if they were real....lol

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎