X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
    I'm sorry, having that Electro comic book costume in a movie will have movie audiences laughing their arses off...those big arse cloth bolts on his mask works in print, but will not work on the silver screen.

Now, if you have CGI bolts that make a similar shape, then I could see that working...but not as the actual mask material, that would just look silly.
    Agreed, Hector. Electro's classic comic-book look would in no way, shape or form be able to translate to the big screen (even if you asked Christopher Nolan to do it). I'm thinking along the same lines as most folks that we'll basically have a guy in some kind of shades (or something), likely a long trenchcoaty type of thing over maybe a green tunic (to sort of echo the comic book Electro), with leather pants and likely big, chunky boots. I also have feeling that he'll become more and more electrical as the movie progresses and, in the end, you'll have basically a creature made up of electricity and special effects, yet still voiced by Jamie Foxx...
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• MEMEGO
      Career Member
      • Sep 6, 2007

I have one word, As Darth Vader put it, NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• MEMEGO
        Career Member
        • Sep 6, 2007

Sorry, this post poped up twice.

Comment

• SuperSeanski
          • Dec 5, 2012

What I would like to see is green coveralls with light tan/yellowish leather work gloves and boots. I would also love if there was an Electro Co. logo on the back or front pocket, but I know that will never happen. For the mask I personally don't want one, but I hope they instead go with facial scars that change through the movie into actual electrical sparks.
          This costume idea will only work if the studios go with the electrical worker origin though, which is what I am most concerned about. Does anybody else get the feeling that he's going to be working for Oscorp?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎