X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Operation:Mego
    I'm the Star Spangled Man
    • May 21, 2011

sigpic
    The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Alternate Opening To State vs Queen:

Here's an alternate opening to last night's mind-blowing episode of The CW's Arrow "State vs Queen" which offers a slightly different take on The Count's (Seth Gabel) escape from Iron Heights prison.
      sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

The Scientist preview:
        sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Brother Blood's mask (comic and Arrow):
          sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Wicked!
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Images from The Scientist:

sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Three Ghosts episode description:

sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

So when are we suppose to see the Flash (as in the costume)? If his reveal is on hold until the pilot episode, is that coming some time next year or is that something already in the can to be shown later this month? I thought we were suppose to see him in costume by the 8th or 9th episode of Arrow? This is getting confusing.

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
                      So when are we suppose to see the Flash (as in the costume)? If his reveal is on hold until the pilot episode, is that coming some time next year or is that something already in the can to be shown later this month? I thought we were suppose to see him in costume by the 8th or 9th episode of Arrow? This is getting confusing.
                      Here's the official report:

It was announced that the third appearance of the Flash on Arrow would no longer be a backdoor pilot, with the studio opting to make a traditional pilot instead. By doing so, it allows the creative team to flesh out the Flash's story and his world on a bigger budget, opposed to being constrained to incorporating Arrow characters with a backdoor pilot. The decision was made after CW executives saw material from the Flash's first two episodes on Arrow, which was very well received. It is unclear if the Flash will still make an appearance in the previously intended third episode on Arrow. The pilot will be written by Berlati, Kreisberg and Johns, directed by Nutter, and executive produced by Berlatie, Kreisberg, Nutter and Melissa Kellner Berman. The show will still be tied to Arrow, as that is where Barry Allen first makes an appearance. It was also confirmed that that the character's superhero persona will not be featured on Arrow as originally intended, but will be saved for the pilot episode of the potential new series.
                      sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Operation:Mego
                        Here's the official report:

It was announced that the third appearance of the Flash on Arrow would no longer be a backdoor pilot, with the studio opting to make a traditional pilot instead. By doing so, it allows the creative team to flesh out the Flash's story and his world on a bigger budget, opposed to being constrained to incorporating Arrow characters with a backdoor pilot. The decision was made after CW executives saw material from the Flash's first two episodes on Arrow, which was very well received. It is unclear if the Flash will still make an appearance in the previously intended third episode on Arrow. The pilot will be written by Berlati, Kreisberg and Johns, directed by Nutter, and executive produced by Berlatie, Kreisberg, Nutter and Melissa Kellner Berman. The show will still be tied to Arrow, as that is where Barry Allen first makes an appearance. It was also confirmed that that the character's superhero persona will not be featured on Arrow as originally intended, but will be saved for the pilot episode of the potential new series.
                        I think that was a mistake. They hyped this darn thing through the Fall and now they're opting for a pilot? That takes momentum away from Arrow, which it needed for ratings anyway, and kind of fractures what look like a great pairing for those two. I should have known better than to trust modern television.

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
                          I think that was a mistake. They hyped this darn thing through the Fall and now they're opting for a pilot? That takes momentum away from Arrow, which it needed for ratings anyway, and kind of fractures what look like a great pairing for those two. I should have known better than to trust modern television.
                          Yeah, that is disapointing to hear. Everything was nicely tied together in bringing Barry to Starling in tonight's episode. I wonder how a regular pilot will affect the upcoming episodes.
                          sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Originally posted by Aricosaur
                            In the preview of the Flash episode, is the guy playing Berry like 15? Is he supposed to be the Doogie Howser of forensics?
                            Don't worry, that gets mentioned...multiple times to his face.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Aricosaur
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Jul 26, 2013

I watched the episode last night and I honestly forgot he was supposed to be the Flash (but I missed last weeks episode so I missed all the set up for this episode.). I didn't remember his was Barry Allen until like five minute before the episode ended. I don't know how they can avoid him being the Flash considering what happened at the end of the episode. I guess he will have super speed but not the costume?

They brought Slade into the role I first encountered him in, his role from Teen Titans (The original, good cartoon. Not the sucky one that's on now.). I am so glad Blood isn't the real main villain.

When they panned across Roy's leg during Slade's VO montage they were showing that his leg was healed of the arrow wound by the green stuff, correct. Speaking of which, how did he get an arrow in his leg anyways? I gotta watch last weeks episode...

Comment

• silveralex
                                Veteran Member
                                • Oct 22, 2012

Olly shot Roy in the leg last episode.

Liked the episode - cool to see Slade as the big bad , behind Blood.

And it was cool to see Solomon Grundy , though he didn't look like a zombie

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎