X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
    No need to... Just look at both actors, Garfield is much leaner and longer-limbed. Maguire is stockier and stumpier.
    You miss my point, mon frere. In the promo photos you posted from ASM, how do you know THOSE are Garfield and not just stunt men...? See where I'm goin'....?
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
      You miss my point, mon frere. In the promo photos you posted from ASM, how do you know THOSE are Garfield and not just stunt men...? See where I'm goin'....?
      And you missed Hector's point as well. Like Hector said "it's not Maguire in that suit either." Naturally they're going to choose Stunt Men with similar builds as the actors.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Exacto mundo, lol.
        sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Point gotten, fellas!!! ::laffs::
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

I saw a comment on another board that commented that it looked okay but
            it was weird that it resembled the three Raimi movies... I don't know if I
            exactly agreed with the poster... but my reply was that I couldn't
            think of anything that'd make me much more happier than simillarities
            to the Raimi movies.
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎