X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

Mego scale football field

Here goes a long term project for me. I have always kind of sorta wanted to do something like this. I thought a Mego sized football field would be cool some day.

I have picked up pieces here and there along my journeys to many different stores.

So far I have:

The unmarked grass playing field

(not shown in the pictures)

The goal posts
    football
    I just cast some helmeted heads. I am anxious to try them out.

Still so much to do and a very long way to go.

Your thoughts and ideas are certainly welcome.

BTW - Has anyone else here successfully did anything like this in the past?

Tune in for updates as they become available. The next update will include the goal posts and such.

I can't wait to see Brick in a St. Louis Ram's uniform. Maybe the Ram's would start winning for a change.
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

I had a dream about an all star Mego baseball team and everyone was wearing tha AJ baseball suit.

is that Cindy Lauper as a cheerleader?

Comment

• livnxxxl
      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by rche
      I had a dream about an all star Mego baseball team and everyone was wearing tha AJ baseball suit.

is that Cindy Lauper as a cheerleader?
      A Mego scale Baseball field is another to do some time in my life. I have some stuff for it already to.

Actually when I put that figure together Cindy Lauper was not my original intentions. However, You are right though the more I look at it/her it does look like Cindy Lauper and I was not even trying. I can just hear her cheer leading "girl's just want to have fun.

Comment

• Cosmicman
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 12, 2005

double post please remove this one
        Last edited by Cosmicman; Dec 21, '11, 11:12 AM.
        More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Cosmicman
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 12, 2005

The Rams suck but...at one time

Originally posted by livnxxxl

I can't wait to see Brick in a St. Louis Ram's uniform. Maybe the Ram's would start winning for a change.
          Hey there, I proudly admit (as ****ty **** **** crappy ******* mother ****er) as the Rams suck donkey balls but I am a diehard fan.
          Ever since I was a kid, I saw Super Bowl XIV (Rams got their *** kicked) But I have been obsessed with the two teams. NFL I like the Rams AFC I love the Steelers....that's where my duel football team obsession come from.

When Kurt Warner came along, we thought he was the Messiah of the Rams.
          Then our coaching staff gave up on him (bad idea). I think if Warner would have stayed and built a team he could have been something. You saw where he went.....

Then they had this idea of a turd sandwich called Marc Bulger.. it was over.

Mike Martz was never a football coach. He was handed a winning super bowl team! His truly colors showed (or sucked) when he started really coaching and switching members around.
          Remember Lovie Smith? Oh , man...I give up. Where did he go? Bears?

Hey now I still wear my Rams Jerseys and take a lot of ****.
          The Rams were the ****.

What the Hell happened? Any remember Superbowl XXXIV?

Bruce caught 6 passes for 162 yards (3rd highest) and a touchdown, an average of 27 yards per catch.

Holt had 7 receptions for 109 yards and a touchdown. Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt became the fourth pair of teammates to each have over 100 yards receiving in a Super Bowl, joining: Super Bowl XIII, the Steelers' John Stallworth and Lynn Swann, Super Bowl XVI, the Bengals' Cris Collinsworth and Dan Ross, and Super Bowl XXVI, the Redskins' Gary Clark and Art Monk.

Rams starting running back Marshall Faulk was held to just 17 rushing yards, but gained 90 receiving yards on 5 receptions.

Ahhhhhh Glory days. They will get it back.

Remember, it takes awhile to built a football dynasty (As seen above) but it will come back one day. You'll see and no more Rams bashing!!
          Last edited by Cosmicman; Dec 21, '11, 11:17 AM.
          More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• livnxxxl
            • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Wrathdemon
            Remember, it takes awhile to built a football dynasty (As seen above) but it will come back one day. You'll see and no more Rams bashing!!
            You make some good points. I know that they are not all bad. They just have had it pretty rough the last couple of years. I just expect better of my home team.

Comment

• livnxxxl
              • Oct 23, 2007

I added the two football goals and striped the end zones. Added pom poms on the Cheerleader, Fantastic 4 news coverage was live and on the scene to capture it as the story unfolded.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                70's Era Pimp
                • Sep 7, 2011

Hey D...... I was getting out a knife from the drawer when I saw this towards the back. I had bought cupcakes from Sam's Club for our Super Bowl Party last year. These were on them. If you want this one, let me know. I will send it in the mail. Just PM me your address again!

Last edited by Toyman_Chris; Dec 23, '11, 2:09 AM.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                  • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                  Hey Wayne...... I was getting out a knife from the drawer when I saw this towards the back. I had bought cupcakes from Sam's Club for our Super Bowl Party last year. These were on them. If you want this one, let me know. I will send it in the mail. Just PM me your address again!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n.../Football3.jpg

Chris, I take it that you are refering to me I hope. That is cool man! Thanks! PM on the way.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                    70's Era Pimp
                    • Sep 7, 2011

Yupp. Late night brain fart. Sorry bout that man.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                      Yupp. Late night brain fart. Sorry bout that man.
                      No worries at all Chris. It happens to all of us sooner or later.

In fact just the other day I had a bunch of PM's flying back and forth at one time. I ended up cutting and pasting the stuff I had from someone elses want list to someone else by mistake. They replied back with What? before I realized that I had sent the PM to the wrong person.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Howabout the crowd? Lots of overweight shirtless guys with painted faces.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Chris
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                          That's hilarious! You must live in Philly the one time obesity capital of the nation.

LIV, The field looks great! Keep pushing. Outside of Robot Chicken this is a first.
                          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

^^ Nahh, there are plenty of them at every game everywhere when I watch on TV.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
                              • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              Believe it or not I went to bed last night thinking the very same thing. Well kind of. I need an audience in the background. Something to fill in the space behind the scenes. I like the way you think T.Bo. The fans and face paint is a great idea.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎