Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • will5967
    Member of the Assembly
    • Sep 27, 2009

Long live the President of the Assembly thread on the MM! This is my favorite place to hang out for unbridled creativity and just plain Jessica-esque good, cool fun!
    Leader of the Hunt: I don't understand these animal psychologists. What is Dr. Zira trying to prove? Dr. Zaius: That man can be domesticated.

Comment

• jessica
      fortune favors the bold
      • Nov 5, 2007

Thanks guys. It was awesome to know that Ashton had wanted to wear his flight suit for picture day. That didn't happen though. He said he would have worn the hat as well. LOL!!

Still haven't managed to get some time to work on Ivanisky's paintings...but I will...

Have been obsessing on knitting as well...so even if I look like I'm not up to anything, I'm probably knitting or doing something domestic. Being a grown up is hard work. Wish I had more time to play.
      Last edited by jessica; Nov 15, '11, 3:03 AM.
      Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
      Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
      1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
      1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• will5967
        Member of the Assembly
        • Sep 27, 2009

Nice pic! It's got that ethereal Halloween glow! Somebody must have breathed on the camera lens....
        Leader of the Hunt: I don't understand these animal psychologists. What is Dr. Zira trying to prove? Dr. Zaius: That man can be domesticated.

Comment

• jessica
          fortune favors the bold
          • Nov 5, 2007

To do list:
          1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance

Comment

• will5967
            Member of the Assembly
            • Sep 27, 2009

Great work!

Comment

• jessica
              fortune favors the bold
              • Nov 5, 2007

I really should be finishing up painting those headsculpts, but I can only work on painting during the day because natural light affects the way my eyes see the paint...plus I need a big swatch of time...and I can sculpt in artificial light when everyone else has gone to bed.

To do list:

Comment

• will5967
                Member of the Assembly
                • Sep 27, 2009

Hang in there, you'll get it all done. You're fantastic and everybody knows it. You've got a monumental job, being a mother of three growing boys, AND yet, the fact that you still find time to do so many highly creative and high quality projects is amazing in and of itself.

Comment

• Cmonster
                  Banned
                  • Feb 6, 2010

Originally posted by will5967
                  Hang in there, you'll get it all done. You're fantastic and everybody knows it. You've got a monumental job, being a mother of three growing boys, AND yet, the fact that you still find time to do so many highly creative and high quality projects is amazing in and of itself.
                  Absolutely.

SC

Comment

• piecemaker
                    There's no need to fear..
                    • Jan 26, 2009

Always fun to check out this thread,you do some Amazing stuff!

Comment

• jessica
                      fortune favors the bold
                      • Nov 5, 2007

crazy isn't it?

To do list:

Comment

• will5967
                        Member of the Assembly
                        • Sep 27, 2009

Super duper good! As USUAL, Miss Jessica, my fine fellow simian friend. You continue to inspire, motivate and challenge the ranks of the Mego Head community with your grand creativity, raw talent, sheer diligence and awe inspiring daring-do! Hey.... Is that an EMCE Kirk under that helmet? LOVE that vintage sculpt! Makes me... want to... talk... like Shatner... every time.

Comment

• Chris
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 23, 2009

If you mold/cast the Cobra parts count me in. That's identical to the original and in scale.
                          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• jessica
                            fortune favors the bold
                            • Nov 5, 2007

Still have major cleanup issues on the mask portion...I may re-do. It depends on my mood.

To do list:

Comment

• will5967
                              Member of the Assembly
                              • Sep 27, 2009

Look'n good!

Comment

• jessica
                                fortune favors the bold
                                • Nov 5, 2007

Future Ape-O-Naut!

So disgusted with myself...another bobble head. Going to shrink or resculpt...probably easier to resculpt. Sigh.

Been resculpting most of the evening. There is hope!

This is how he looked before he fell off the table and I broke off his left ear. Thank goodness it was not his nose that shattered!
                                Last edited by jessica; Nov 26, '11, 4:15 AM.

To do list:

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎