Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!
Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trek (TOS) Who Morns for Adonis (help)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scifiguy94
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 18, 2009

They turned Samson into Conan and sold him too.

conan.jpg

Comment

• ZMOQ
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jun 1, 2010

Originally posted by tjacwave50
      "yes" that's the character from the episode, leather would be cool but not looking to make this into a mayor project
      using hot glue could be messy, since I'm no expert on stuff like this, actually never tried to anything but paint, and
      even that usually comes out fair, but I really like the idea.

as far as the foot movement, I'm good with it staying stable, not a big deal if it doesn't go up and down. The figure
      would only be for show and no play, (like some gals I know) and I would be getting a custom box for it.
      You know, you inspired me to give this a try. I'm always looking for ideas on ancient Greek/Roman/gladiator/Viking/Medieval footwear for my skeleton troops (so they don't all look identical).

Here's what I came up with. This is not painted, because it was a quick experiment (took about 30 minutes). The sandal had to be somewhat loose in order to allow the foot to keep its up/down movement.

If you'd like, I'm willing to do this for your project, no charge. But, I don't have an 8" MEGO figure. The only ones I still have are the 12" Kiss ones. If you're interested, you could send me a leg from a beater figure and a SASE.
      Attached Files

Comment

• daz71
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2014

Originally posted by ZMOQ
        You know, you inspired me to give this a try. I'm always looking for ideas on ancient Greek/Roman/gladiator/Viking/Medieval footwear for my skeleton troops (so they don't all look identical).

Here's what I came up with. This is not painted, because it was a quick experiment (took about 30 minutes). The sandal had to be somewhat loose in order to allow the foot to keep its up/down movement.

If you'd like, I'm willing to do this for your project, no charge. But, I don't have an 8" MEGO figure. The only ones I still have are the 12" Kiss ones. If you're interested, you could send me a leg from a beater figure and a SASE.
        wow those are great.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎