Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rjm118
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 25, 2012

I ordered a few and they absolutely sucked.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Since their new bodies aren't going to be available until December at the latest, I'd wait for October, when Doc's new bodies are supposed to come out.

You really can't beat a price of $5.00 a body, and the quality is fantastic!
      JediJaida

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by JediJaida
        Since their new bodies aren't going to be available until December at the latest, I'd wait for October, when Doc's new bodies are supposed to come out.

You really can't beat a price of $5.00 a body, and the quality is fantastic!
        based on what, one picture?
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

No, based on prior experience. I've bought male and female bodies from Doc before, and they have ALWAYS stayed in one piece.

Unless I fooled around with the elastic too much and it snapped, but that was MY doing, not his.

The male bodies especially are nice and solid, are easy to dress, and while it takes a bit of doing to get a neck post in, it's not all THAT much of a problem.
          JediJaida

Comment

• Bronxboykev
            Permanent Member
            • Mar 7, 2011

I have bought both... There is no comparison Doc's bodies are far superior to CTVT.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by JediJaida
              No, based on prior experience. I've bought male and female bodies from Doc before, and they have ALWAYS stayed in one piece.

Unless I fooled around with the elastic too much and it snapped, but that was MY doing, not his.

The male bodies especially are nice and solid, are easy to dress, and while it takes a bit of doing to get a neck post in, it's not all THAT much of a problem.
              Right now I've got 3 on display that have cracked torsos and the arms are pulling in due to the bands being too tight. The screw together monster bodies are better, but are still too tight on the bands.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎