X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Tura Satana photo gallery review

I was pleased to find a package on my porch today that contained a special treasure. The Tura Satana figure Brian and White Elephant Toyz partnered to create with his company Odeon. It was eye popping right out of the package, so I wanted to share that moment with everyone here.

The packaging is really impressive and harkens back to the Big Jim P.A.C.K. days with its rich colors, familiar letter font, and dynamic illustration.

The figure comes nestled in a well conformed figure tray that holds her nicely without the need for ties or straps. She's ready for action straight out of the package.

What really jumps out immediately is the impressive hair style and how well it flows from the head giving her a very classy appearance that holds nicely. The outfit is tailored beautifully and fits comfortably on the figure.

The body poses nicely and can hold an unlimited number of positions for display or play.

She makes for a nice addition to my collection and fits perfectly with my Big Jim P.A.C.K. team as if she was always there. I highly recommend.

• PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I love the packaging, too and truly one of the best portrait sculpts I've seen.

Tura looks great with the PACK.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
      Maker & Whatnot
      • Aug 8, 2012

<POW!>… lookin' killer! I need a Tura/new Ape heads order!

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Now that I see her up close, she's very nice.

I really like the way her hair flows; it's not as poofy as the original Mego gals were.

I thought her skin tone would be a bit more tan, but maybe that's because of the colors used in the drawing.

She looks super fierce and formidable.
        JediJaida

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

H O T A C T I O N !

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Confessional
            H O T A C T I O N !

I hope action apeman is wearing an athletic supporter.

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Yes, deflect the rifle and go to the body! He's going down.

Comment

• Goblin19
                Talkative Member
                • May 2, 2002

I have tried to resist, but I know I’ll regret not getting one. She’ll make a good stand in for Talia Al Ghul, as well. Pretty much perfect already.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎