Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

mine finally shows it is in the hands of UPS today.
    Yesterday though, I messaged NECA through their eBay account (which has been perfect transactions every single time) and asked if they were affiliated with necaclub fulfillment.

they said it was "another department, but yes".
    I told them of my cryptic reply and avoidance of my question..here is their response:

I do know that they have received numerous messages and have been working around the clock to get the orders out and reply to all the messages. I’m sure they didn’t mean to seem curt, they’re probably sending replies to so many messages that the responses come out short just so they can get to them all. As for the orders, I know that our warehouse in CA is handling them, but that staff does ALL the orders for NECA, whether it’s ebay, amazon, wholesale or NECA club to name a few, because of that it is taking awhile for them to work through them all.

I readily admit I can be impatient, but this wasn't a pre-order situation.
    to have waited two weeks to send the product after my money was taken...meh..a head's up would have at least been proper.
    maybe demand for this product exceeded expectations and they just weren't prepared. I can accept that.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ Yeah. I care little for the wait as long as I understand the terms. But this was a little bit sloppy on the distribution end. But clearly it is a huge success, so I am happy for that. It should mean more figures in this line. Speaking of which, I'll be glad when EE starts shipping the most current Jason. It was suppose to be out this month. Still waiting there too.

Comment

• gummi
        Career Member
        • Dec 2, 2009

It seems a little strange that they would have had such an issue with these items. Am I mistaken, or weren't the majority of these actually sold at SDCC? I know they had a handful of other SDCC exclusives up on their site, but with the exception of the Pamela Voorhees figure, the rest of them didn't seem to be selling out. It just doesn't seem like they would have had that many items to ship to account for the two week wait.
        Last edited by gummi; Jul 23, '15, 5:46 PM.
        "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I checked a little deeper this morning to find out when this package will actually deliver (UPS makes you jump through more hoops to figure that out) and this won't even show up until NEXT Wednesday. So almost two weeks to the day it got a label slapped on it. They need to start using USPS. For the money I paid, I could have gotten it in three days tops.

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

my shipping was $16.29 and UPS states delivery by the end of day on Wednesday 7/29/15.
            When I paid on the 10th, I was thinking earliest delivery date would have been 7/17 and latest would have been 7/20.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ Ouch. I can't understand why yours cost so much more than mine (they're shipping from California to Louisville, KY with me). Did you have more than one item to ship? That's allot of dough to drag that long.

Comment

• noelani72
                27inaleon
                • Jun 25, 2002

I had two on my order.

Comment

• gummi
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 2, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
                  ^^^ Ouch. I can't understand why yours cost so much more than mine (they're shipping from California to Louisville, KY with me). Did you have more than one item to ship? That's allot of dough to drag that long.
                  Do you mind me asking what they charged you for shipping? I only have one being shipped from California to Ohio and I was charged $15.17. If yours was significantly less I'd like to talk to NECA about the charge seeing as how our states share a border.

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
                    Career Member
                    • Apr 30, 2015

Does anyone have one of these yet that they could share a few pics?

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by gummi
                      Do you mind me asking what they charged you for shipping? I only have one being shipped from California to Ohio and I was charged $15.17. If yours was significantly less I'd like to talk to NECA about the charge seeing as how our states share a border.
                      Yeah, yours does seem high for one. Mine was $11.99 and it was for the flat ship method. I checked my tracking this morning and it's in Louisville today. But considering it went to Illinois, it would seem heading south to Louisville would not be anymore of a stretch than moving a little further east to Ohio.

Comment

• gummi
                        Career Member
                        • Dec 2, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
                        Yeah, yours does seem high for one. Mine was $11.99 and it was for the flat ship method. I checked my tracking this morning and it's in Louisville today. But considering it went to Illinois, it would seem heading south to Louisville would not be anymore of a stretch than moving a little further east to Ohio.
                        Thanks for letting me know. The shipping method was the difference. I wasn't sure what the flat rate entailed, so I went with the UPS Ground option. However, what they used was UPS SurePost, so it's taking an extra day while it's transferred to the USPS. It will be here tomorrow so not a big deal, but misleading nonetheless.

Comment

• gummi
                          Career Member
                          • Dec 2, 2009

Originally posted by Boy_Wonder_1978
                          Does anyone have one of these yet that they could share a few pics?
                          Got mine in today. Luckily, the person that packaged this one took some care with it and got everything oriented nicely. NECA hit another homerun with this one. The only issue that I can see is that the additional gripping hand that they provide for holding the axe is also a right hand, whereas it should actually be a left. I'm sure she'll still be able to grip the axe fine, but it may look a little odd. I guess they figured most people would be leaving these in the package anyway, so they cut a corner on this. All of the ones I've seen posted are the same way. Still a fantastic piece!

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ Nice! Here is mine... It's one of the cooler presentations for a horror figure(s)

Lots of articulation for Little Jason. Not showing it here but you can see the joints. Nice for such a small figure.

Axe and "lake moss accessory"

Knife

And extra hand...

Awesome card art

Back of card...

A great set and definitely a must for Friday the 13th fans. Glad I snagged one.

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
                              Career Member
                              • Apr 30, 2015

Thanks for sharing the pics guys! Now I REALLY want one and that's all there is to it. I just begrudge paying money to eBay scalpers.

Comment

• noelani72
                                27inaleon
                                • Jun 25, 2002

ours arrived today as well...a UPS handoff to USPS.
                                I’ll bust mine open soon and check em out.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎