The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single figure becomes a lot buy.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frenchy99
    Persistent Member
    • May 9, 2025
    • 1196

    Single figure becomes a lot buy.

    Well, wasn't expecting this.

    I am not big into Neca figures but do have some. Since Neca will be putting out lots of Mego like figures been on the look out. I have a small army of the POTA soldier apes that I find are amazing so...

    Saw this nice 18 inch Catwoman for sale in my area.

    825268330_1121072243790330_4331172929612677121_n.jpg 825288560_1848681002958982_8001264724157118963_n.jpg

    The item was open but complet with box. Price was OK for the item but it sat there for a few days. Then the seller reduced the price and I decided to throw an offer to her that she accepted right away.

    Right before I left to go and pick up the figure saw that she had lots of items for sale and were mostly Monster high figures. so did not really pay attention.

    Well this is the figure I went and got.

    IMG_2550.jpg IMG_2554.jpg

    This figure is really nice ! Love it.

    But once at the sellers place, was telling her that I collected Mego like figures and super heroes so she told me that she did have some and went to get a few figures to show me.
    These are the first figures.

    IMG_2556.jpg

    I know these are not really Mego like figures but they are nice and the wife did love her Barbies when she was younger so these could be a win win situation for me.
  • Frenchy99
    Persistent Member
    • May 9, 2025
    • 1196

    #2
    Hope these are OK to post here on the forum by the way.

    She then pulled out more.

    IMG_2559.jpg

    I mentioned that I was more into the 8 inch format and she told me she had some and pulled out these.

    IMG_2565.jpg IMG_2567.jpg IMG_2569.jpg IMG_2574.jpg

    Comment

    • Frenchy99
      Persistent Member
      • May 9, 2025
      • 1196

      #3
      At this point, I was more and more invested in all of these as she kept on finding more figures !

      IMG_2578.jpg IMG_2579.jpg

      Even a nice Hot Toys Scarlet came out.

      IMG_2587.jpg

      and statues.

      IMG_2590.jpg IMG_2595.jpg

      Comment

      • Frenchy99
        Persistent Member
        • May 9, 2025
        • 1196

        #4
        She then asked me if I liked Star Wars ? Hummm, Yeah !

        So she pulled these out.

        IMG_2606.jpg IMG_2608.jpg IMG_2613.jpg IMG_2614.jpg IMG_2618.jpg

        Comment

        • Frenchy99
          Persistent Member
          • May 9, 2025
          • 1196

          #5
          and a couple of Hot Toys I think.

          IMG_2620.jpg

          and this box

          IMG_2624.jpg IMG_2626.jpg


          I dont know anything about these figures, hell, a year ago I didnt even know about Figures Toy company doing mego like figures.

          All I know is my wife does like Barbie, these were all very nice articulated figures, amazing outfits. Have to say, some of these Star Wars outfits are pretty nice. Hoping the wife might gain a little bit of interest in my hobby.

          After negotiating, these came out as the same price I would pay for loose New Mego figures so it was a no brainer and bought the whole lot.

          Figures all came with stands and accessories.

          Hoping to get a good reaction from the wife !

          Anyone else have some of these super Heroines in they're collection ?

          Comment

          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎