Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

That pic is the coolest thing I saw all day!! Yowza!!
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Aricosaur
      Awesome! I love the cross-sell pics. Can we officially start calling these the 6-backs now?
      Sure!

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

NICE! I can't wait when these ship. Looks great Craig!

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Man I wish you had been at the helm of the 8 inch line... but this is really what I would have had as a kid for sure. After 1977 (Starwars) the Kenner 3 3/4 style was just imprinted on my brain and I can't help but want everything in this scale... I love other scales, but stuff like this just speaks to me!

Dave

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

I no longer collect in this scale, but I'm making an exception for this.
            I need at least one, just to get the flavor...
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

The card back looks nice. Very colorful and clean. But maybe a little too Mego-y with the circle portraits for the Kenner vibe you are going for. Maybe something like the Kenner SW 20 backs with the figures posed in front of different colored backgrounds?
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Werewolf
                The card back looks nice. Very colorful and clean. But maybe a little too Mego-y with the circle portraits for the Kenner vibe you are going for. Maybe something like the Kenner SW 20 backs with the figures posed in front of different colored backgrounds?
                I would like to have gone with more of a Kenner Star Wars style for the back but it wasn't financially possible. If I had gone with an original 12-back design I would have needed illustrations done for all of the characters. If I had gone for a 20-back design I would have needed finished prototypes for all of the characters. Both of these options would be too expensive for me at this point.

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 30, 2012

Definitely two of each figure for me. Craig, do you plan on producing three variants of the Rudy Wells figure or just sticking with the Marty Brooks likeness? Awesome card art, BTW. Would be great if you were to get the BW and BSG licenses. Can imagine what the card art for those figures would be like.

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Bionicfanboy66
                    Definitely two of each figure for me. Craig, do you plan on producing three variants of the Rudy Wells figure or just sticking with the Marty Brooks likeness? Awesome card art, BTW. Would be great if you were to get the BW and BSG licenses. Can imagine what the card art for those figures would be like.
                    There will be a variant of the Rudy Wells figure but I'm keeping the details under wraps for now. Glad you like the card art, I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on it.

Comment

• Jeff Cope
                      Museum Patron
                      • Jun 11, 2013

Craig posted on Facebook that the variant blue-tracksuit Steve Austin figure is now coming carded, instead of in the white mailer box. Pretty cool.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

Love the cardback too! This just keeps getting better and better!

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hedji
                          Citizen of Gotham
                          • Nov 17, 2012

Yeah, I'm happy with that.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢