Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgiles73
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 14, 2010

I cant wait to give DST/EMCE's Picard that Z-2 body! Hopefully there will be an extremely pale white Z-2 body for Data, Borg and Vampires too!
    Last edited by bgiles73; Sep 5, '12, 5:02 PM.

Comment

• jquest
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 19, 2007

Don't know if this has been asked, but, is it possible to have a Larger Chest attachment, Somewhat, Like you've done for the Female Figure, in which the chest attachment, attaches and extends over the Chest and Abdomen area, of the Z-2 body? To be Made for the Beefier heroes like Thor and Superman?

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

You know something? I LIKE that idea!!!

It just might work too, for those of us that like beefcake heroes.
        JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jquest
          Don't know if this has been asked, but, is it possible to have a Larger Chest attachment, Somewhat, Like you've done for the Female Figure, in which the chest attachment, attaches and extends over the Chest and Abdomen area, of the Z-2 body? To be Made for the Beefier heroes like Thor and Superman?
          That's definitely a possibility and I'll be sure to take a closer look at it once the time comes to start moving forward with the actual production.

Comment

• megalomaniac001
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 24, 2009

Not to be a naysayer, but I think for a buff character, you would need more than a chest piece. The arms, legs, and chest would need to be beefed up to make the figure look right. So what I would really want to see is two male body choices, one the regular body, and the second the buff body.

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by megalomaniac001
              Not to be a naysayer, but I think for a buff character, you would need more than a chest piece. The arms, legs, and chest would need to be beefed up to make the figure look right. So what I would really want to see is two male body choices, one the regular body, and the second the buff body.
              Actually that would depend on how much more muscular you were wanting to go with a new chest piece. I know Hot Toys has two bodies that share all the same pieces except for the chest piece (upper torso). One is noticeably bigger than the other but not so much that it totally screws up the proportions with the rest of the body. Now if you're talking buff like 80's Arnold Schwarzenegger buff then yes, it would definitely take a whole new body.

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

That might be a better option, a couple of years down
                the line at least.
                JediJaida

Comment

• megalomaniac001
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 24, 2009

Here is what I am thinking about. Forgive me, but I am not sure who's body this is. The biceps are definitely larger than they need to be, but you get the idea.
                  buff mego.jpg

Here is a custom that I love that uses a buff body. I am pretty sure this one is from megospidey:
                  Superman.jpg

(Again, my sincere apologies to those who made these two figures if I am not giving you your proper due! These are awesome and I saved a pic on my computer so that someday, perhaps, my customizing skills will be good enough to come close to emulating yours!!)

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

That's a pretty nice figure. I know that there's a company out there that makes their figures out of resin, with the same rubber band attachment as reMegos and originals. I just can't remember the name!!!

I don't think they had interchangeable hands though, or different chest pieces. What you bought was what you got.
                    JediJaida

Comment

• Boywonder0
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 29, 2007

Hey Craig! What's the latest with the male body? Kind of remember you mentioned late this year or early next year; and we are right there! Keep the groovies coming!

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                        Hey Craig! What's the latest with the male body? Kind of remember you mentioned late this year or early next year; and we are right there! Keep the groovies coming!
                        The male body had to be put on hold so that production could start on the female body. If sales are strong for the female body I'll get things rolling again with the male v.2 and hopefully have something ready by this time next year, possibly a little sooner.

Comment

• Scousebadger
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2, 2012

Hope the v.2 body is the same shade as the Buck Rogers figure bodies

Comment

• JediJaida
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 14, 2008

More than likely it will be; I'm not particularly worried.

The month is almost over, and soon we will get an update from Craig (probably by next week or the week after, depending upon how long it takes China to get back to him.)

I wish someone would invent a replicator already....I know that the science is impossible, but a girl can dream, can't she?
                            JediJaida

Comment

• Scousebadger
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2, 2012

Originally posted by JediJaida
                              More than likely it will be; I'm not particularly worried.

The month is almost over, and soon we will get an update from Craig (probably by next week or the week after, depending upon how long it takes China to get back to him.)

I wish someone would invent a replicator already....I know that the science is impossible, but a girl can dream, can't she?
                              Not just girls lol

I really want these to take off. I want bodies of different races, varied costumes and accessories.

Comment

• JediJaida
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 14, 2008

Me too, me too!
                                JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎