X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by megocrazy
    Interesting thought. Craig have you tried listing these on some of the foreign ebay sites to gauge the international market? Even if they don't sell due to increased shipping cost, info like the number of hits they get can show whether there is interest in the product or not. You also might include that you are looking for international distributors. If that's something that you're looking to do.
    When I go on Ebay Belgium, I do get BRs offered from ZICA, so fans shouldn't have any trouble finding their way to purchasing one from Craig.

Two local German dealers are selling them...at $70 each...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

The way I understand it is that if you offer international shipping the item will show on foreign ebay sites. I've had several figures sell to international buyers on ebay so I think they're being seen.

On my next project I plan to do a little more homework on international distributors. I'm talking with a company now that should be able to help me a lot in that area.

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Good for you.
        JediJaida

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎