Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJ Collector
    The Biggest Little Man!
    • Aug 24, 2008

Look what came in the mail today......aint they perty!

Comment

• mav-man
      • Dec 9, 2007

Originally posted by ZICA
      did anyone else order from these guys?
      I already have my set but wanted an extra buck, so i ordered one from these guys, but they say they still don't have them in stock.

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by mav-man
        did anyone else order from these guys?
        I already have my set but wanted an extra buck, so i ordered one from these guys, but they say they still don't have them in stock.
        Where are you getting the notice that they're out of stock? I'm able to put a Buck in my cart with no problem.

Comment

• mav-man
          • Dec 9, 2007

It lets you preorder him--i ordered him last week, so I called them & some lady there said they don't have them in stock yet and she didn't know when they would be getting them.

I already have a set I bought from your site, but when I got them, they looked so cool I didn't want to take Buck out of the package, so thats why i ordered another Buck from these guys. I'm waiting till I get him to decide which one I'm gonna take out---the wait is killing me, cuz I really want to open him.

Comment

• zeedox
            Career Member
            • Aug 10, 2007

Tigerman Boots?

Is there any trick to get Tigerman to stand better? Maybe the boots aren't on quite right I can't tell.

Great figures, Especially Buck...

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by mav-man
              It lets you preorder him--i ordered him last week, so I called them & some lady there said they don't have them in stock yet and she didn't know when they would be getting them.

I already have a set I bought from your site, but when I got them, they looked so cool I didn't want to take Buck out of the package, so thats why i ordered another Buck from these guys. I'm waiting till I get him to decide which one I'm gonna take out---the wait is killing me, cuz I really want to open him.
              Maybe they haven't officially entered them into their inventory yet but I know they have them. Give it until Monday and try contacting them again.

Comment

• Brue
                User without title
                • Sep 29, 2005

WOW these are really nice.

Comment

• mav-man
                  • Dec 9, 2007

Originally posted by ZICA
                  Maybe they haven't officially entered them into their inventory yet but I know they have them. Give it until Monday and try contacting them again.
                  cool, thanks for responding. hopefully he'll get shipped over the weekend, if not i will contact them again.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

I got mine the other day too. All I can say is wow, well done. these are just awesome. The attention to detail is just amazing. I wish my son was still interested in toys so I could have gotten him a set to play with too

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by zeedox
                      Is there any trick to get Tigerman to stand better? Maybe the boots aren't on quite right I can't tell.

Great figures, Especially Buck...
                      This is a problem that has been discussed before. Tiger Man's boot soles should have been made of hard plastic but due to a factory error they weren't. I told the factory several times to use hard plastic but for whatever reason it didn't happen. The softer plastic allows the soles to curve which makes it difficult for Tiger Man to stand.

You may also want to check the feet and be sure that they were completely inserted into the leg.

Comment

• JediJaida
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 14, 2008

Are they going to fix that little problem at all?
                        JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
                          Are they going to fix that little problem at all?
                          It won't be fixed on Tiger Man because his production run is finished. The boots for the Draconian guard, which are similar, should not have this problem.

Comment

• zeedox
                            Career Member
                            • Aug 10, 2007

Replacement boots?

Can I order a pair of the Draconian boots for Tigerman? Or else is there some pair of boots available from other custom pieces you would recommend?

Comment

• ZICA
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by zeedox
                              Can I order a pair of the Draconian boots for Tigerman? Or else is there some pair of boots available from other custom pieces you would recommend?
                              The Draconian guard boots aren't available, plus the design is slightly different. As for custom pieces, I can' think of any that would work. Using heat and cold to reshape the boot soles was discussed in this thread and it seems to fix the problem.

Comment

• zeedox
                                Career Member
                                • Aug 10, 2007

Fixed Tigerman Thanks!

After reading that thread, I just took his boots off and bent that bottom piece in the oppoisite direction from the curve a number of times then made sure the boots went back carefully. Left him alone and went out he is still standing fine. Thanks. So when do I get to buy the next Zica figure? Is it going to be Adam West?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎