X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Mefiboschet
    Craig, have the figures arrived again by now?
    Unfortunately no, they're still sitting in a New York warehouse because of the bad weather they've been having in that area. Assuming Mother Nature doesn't throw another monkey wrench in the works I should have them by the middle of this month.

Comment

• kennermike
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by ZICA
      Unfortunately no, they're still sitting in a New York warehouse because of the bad weather they've been having in that area. Assuming Mother Nature doesn't throw another monkey wrench in the works I should have them by the middle of this month.
      are you selling Buck and Tiger man separtly this time? and when is Hawk coming out?

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by mattelmike
        are you selling Buck and Tiger man separtly this time? and when is Hawk coming out?
        For now I'm still planning to only sell them in sets. I'm going to try by best to get Hawk, Kane and the Draconian guard released sometime before the end of the year. However, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it all depends on how strong the sales of Buck and Tiger Man are. If they're strong I can start production on the remaining three characters very soon since they're pretty much ready to go. There are still a few tweaks that are needed but nothing that would cause a major delay.

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

For now I'm still planning to only sell them in sets. I'm going to try by best to get Hawk, Kane and the Draconian guard released sometime before the end of the year. However, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it all depends on how strong the sales of Buck and Tiger Man are. If they're strong I can start production on the remaining three characters very soon since they're pretty much ready to go. There are still a few tweaks that are needed but nothing that would cause a major delay.
          does this mean wave 2 wont see the light of day until sometime in 2012??? :(

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Teemu
            does this mean wave 2 wont see the light of day until sometime in 2012??? :(
            Hopefully not but it could happen.

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

For now I'm still planning to only sell them in sets.
              So...at $30.00 a piece...even if you only wanted one of the Characters...we'd have to spend $60.00?
              sigpic

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by The Bat
                So...at $30.00 a piece...even if you only wanted one of the Characters...we'd have to spend $60.00?
                If you only want one figure try ordering from Cotsworld Collectibles: Buck Rogers, Tiger Man

The figures are also in this month's issue of Previews so some of your local comic book shops might be carrying them as well.

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

is Hawk pre-ordering seperate? or will he be sold with Killer Kane,Draconian guard as a set?

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Teemu
                    is Hawk pre-ordering seperate? or will he be sold with Killer Kane,Draconian guard as a set?
                    Hawk will be sold separately.

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

If you only want one figure try ordering from Cotsworld Collectibles: Buck Rogers, Tiger Man

The figures are also in this month's issue of Previews so some of your local comic book shops might be carrying them as well.
                      Ah...cool!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎