Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

These look amazing, i will order them next month. i just wish Buck was smiling.
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• saintsyn
      • Mar 18, 2010

Got mine yesterday and they are absolutely beautiful! Now I am arguing with myself whether to keep them MIB or free them!

Comment

• SpaceAgent
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 21, 2009

Mine arrived the other day - just getting a chance to say how much I like them. Really top-notch, quality work. "Keepin' it retro" is the wrong slogan though, because retro was never this good.

Great work; can't wait to see what's next.

Comment

• Jerry68
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 12, 2008

I got mine yesterday. These are nothing like retro. Yo really have to see these in person to apreciate them! The Detail is every bit as good as any 12 or 13" figure out today. Great job Craig!
          sigpic

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

I just opened mine and they are amazing. I never thought an 8" figure could have so much detail. Each one is like a piece of art. Can't wait to get more figures from Zica.
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
              To Fear is Not Logical...
              • Feb 17, 2008

My set came in today. Incredible! The detail is just incredible. Thanks Craig!
              It's all good!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

Mailman came yesterday, but I was out!
                The agony!!!!
                But I'll pick them up tomorrow: what a Christmas gift!
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Randy
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 12, 2006

All I can say is W O W!!

Comment

• Teemu
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 15, 2010

the sucky part is the wait for the next group (Hawk,Kane,Draco Guard) then waiting for Series 2

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

My Buck Rogers and Tiger Man figures arrived Christmas Eve and they are now on display this morning! FREAKIN' SWEET!Craig you kicked serious b*tt with these. As nice a set of figures as were ever made in the 8 inch class. Very, very well done sir! Merry Christmas indeed!

Comment

• megoscott
                        Founding Partner
                        • Nov 17, 2006

Mine came yesterday...truly impressive, they make my head spin. Not every property needs this level of detail, not every ReMego needs to be like these, but for some licenses this is what it takes.
                        This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• cactus725
                          Caped Crusader
                          • Feb 8, 2010

Those look GREAT!! I'm not a Buck Rogers fan, but these are awesome!!

Comment

• kennermike
                            Permanent Member
                            • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by MIB41
                            My Buck Rogers and Tiger Man figures arrived Christmas Eve and they are now on display this morning! FREAKIN' SWEET!Craig you kicked serious b*tt with these. As nice a set of figures as were ever made in the 8 inch class. Very, very well done sir! Merry Christmas indeed!
                            post a picture my man?

Comment

• Sandman9580
                              Career Member
                              • Feb 16, 2010

Wow. Just... wow.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                                Invincible Ironing Man
                                • Feb 28, 2008

Stuff I found out when opening the box:
                                Tigerman has three sets of hands! Cool! I haven't attempted a change of hands yet, but very nice extra.

I shortened the necklace slightly, so it wasn't swinging around his bellybutton anymore, but kept enough slack so all the teeth and buttons are not packed too tightly together. I took my time aligning all the teeth and buttons, though I don't think Tigerman cares all that much. All of those miniature bits are nicely detailed, and you don't get a one-piece string of plastic here.

I peeled off the tape (which is easy with "fresh" tape), so the box is now nice and clean. It's a tight fit (but I like it like that), so I just held the box and let gravity do its thing, slightly wiggling it. Somebody posted that the box is tight to open, but the thick cardboard makes it look classy.

Thank The Maker for few "wiry things". I didn't have to spend an hour removing wires. They also didn't "dig" into the fabric of the clothes, which annoys the hell out of me, it usually makes creases that don't come out. They hold the figure, but not too tight.

Detail is great, just inspect the top gold bands on his boots. Nice feline touch on those.

Yeah, the soles of his feet are a bit uneven, but I love those boots. They're made like actual shoes, not injection-molded plastic.

I would have loved to have seen a picture of Gerard on the box, but maybe that was a licensing issue?

I'm keeping Buck in the box until next week. Goods things should be savored...
                                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎