X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Awesome news, thanks for the update
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

Any chances that build-a-figure line could include some Hawaiian shirts and Tom Selleck heads. I wish somebody would bring us a Magnum PI line. Of course some Harley Davidson riding gear would be good for 8 inch scale too.

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by bgiles73
        Any chances that build-a-figure line could include some Hawaiian shirts and Tom Selleck heads. I wish somebody would bring us a Magnum PI line. Of course some Harley Davidson riding gear would be good for 8 inch scale too.
        I'm already gathering some items I'd like to start out with but unfortunately I haven't picked up a Hawaiian shirt yet.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

Hawaiian shirts!?! Wouldn't the print be in too large of a scale for such a small figure?

JediJaida

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

That's why I'm hoping someone will do the work for me. My laziness is getting the better of me. It would be cool to have Hawaiian shirts for the scale. I can see Toyfare Magazine's Megoville Spidey and Hulk sporting these in a future Twisted Toyfare Theatre!

Comment

• REMOVED
              • Apr 27, 2024

So happy...

Comment

• nubee
                Career Member
                • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by ZICA
                After the Buck Rogers figures are finished I'll start looking into making clothing and accessories for the Build-A-figure line.
                This is WONDERFUL news ! I can't wait till I see the inventories. I still hope your hands are paintable. I really need a white hand to complete my D'spayre figure.

Comment

• ZICA
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2006

Orders Processing

The bodies have arrived and I'm getting ready to process all of the orders. If you placed a pre-order and don't receive a Paypal invoice within the next 24 hours let me know and I'll be sure to send one. I've also had a few people that preferred another payment option other than PayPal so I'll be sending you an email with all of the necessary info to complete the order.

Each body will be inspected before packing to be sure that there is no damage or missing parts but if your order arrives with a problem let me know and I'll take care of it.

And finally, when removing the hands please be sure to grasp them at the wrist joint to avoid damage. The hands are made of a flexible material which could tear at the wrist joint if care isn't taken when removing them. The feet can also be removed if needed but I recommend heating them with a hair dryer or hot water before attempting removal.

I'm extremely anxious to hear everybody's impressions on these new bodies and any feedback, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
                  Craig

Comment

• supes
                    For the love of Mego's!
                    • Jan 19, 2004

YAHOO!!!!

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• Jerry68
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 12, 2008

Payment sent!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Chris
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 23, 2009

Paid in full. I can finally finish my George Reeves Superman. A figure that's been 5 years in the waiting.
                        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                          SynthoRes Transmigrator
                          • Oct 24, 2007

Payment sent!

Comment

• nubee
                            Career Member
                            • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by ZICA
                            The bodies have arrived and I'm getting ready to process all of the orders. If you placed a pre-order and don't receive a Paypal invoice within the next 24 hours let me know and I'll be sure to send one. I've also had a few people that preferred another payment option other than PayPal so I'll be sending you an email with all of the necessary info to complete the order.

Each body will be inspected before packing to be sure that there is no damage or missing parts but if your order arrives with a problem let me know and I'll take care of it.

And finally, when removing the hands please be sure to grasp them at the wrist joint to avoid damage. The hands are made of a flexible material which could tear at the wrist joint if care isn't taken when removing them. The feet can also be removed if needed but I recommend heating them with a hair dryer or hot water before attempting removal.

I'm extremely anxious to hear everybody's impressions on these new bodies and any feedback, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
                            Craig

WOW, personal inspection before shipping and packing AND directions for removing the hands and feet. I feel good as a customer of ZICA. ZICA IS TOPS!!

Superman is gonna get "beefed" up now. I can't wait till I get my 6. I have a funny feeling I should have ordered more though.

Comment

• pmwasson
                              Maker
                              • Sep 12, 2007

Payment sent -- now camping out by mailbox
                              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• ZICA
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 7, 2006

Invoices Sent

All of the invoices have been sent so if you placed a pre-order and haven't received a PayPal invoice please contact me again. Also, unless you gave me a specific PayPal email address I sent the invoice to the email address shown on the pre-order email.

Once I receive the payment and process the order, you will get an email notification from PayPal with a tracking number. This only applies to orders placed within the US, International orders will not receive an email notification with tracking. However, I will contact you to let you know that the order has been shipped.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎