Originally posted by ZICA
    OK. I'll add white to the list.
    ZICA is AWESOME !!!!!

Comment

• nubee
      Career Member
      • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by Trappy Trek Freak
      I just saw the pictures of these bodies and I will definately want to buy many of these, they are awesome!
      I say the pitch fork and fire ready because ZICA will not able to satisfy all of the angry customers waiting for their fantastic Z-Bodies

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by nubee
        I have my MLJ Mr. Justice head ready to be place onto a body. I'm also thinking about making a D'Spayre. They both need white bodies or hands. I hope the hands on the Z bodies can take acrylic paint.
        The hands are made of a fairly soft material so I'm not sure how well they will take acrylic paint.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

If dye doesn't work, how about a shot of spray paint? Not a heck of a lot, just enough to change the color.
          JediJaida

Comment

• jquest
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 19, 2007

Is Tomorrow the BIG day?

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

It had BETTER be, after all of the waiting we've been doing around here.

Otherwise, I'm going to get on a plane to China, hunt down the factory owners, and noogie them until they cry 'Uncle!', and give up the goods.
              JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jquest
                Is Tomorrow the BIG day?
                Unfortunately no, it won't be the big day. I was informed today that they haven't finished the QC check on the bodies which will delay the shipment until next week.

Originally posted by JediJaida
                It had BETTER be, after all of the waiting we've been doing around here.

Otherwise, I'm going to get on a plane to China, hunt down the factory owners, and noogie them until they cry 'Uncle!', and give up the goods.
                Trust me, if I thought that would work I would buy you the plane ticket. Needless to say I wasn't happy when I was told they wouldn't meet the 05/14 ship date but the last thing I need is the headache of having to deal with defective products. At least the delay is only a few days and not another month.

Comment

• bgiles73
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 14, 2010

Well that gives me a chance to get caught up. Hopefully I'll be able to order more if it isn't all presold.

Comment

• spamn
                    Minty and All-Original!
                    • Mar 28, 2002

Unfortunately no, it won't be the big day. I was informed today that they haven't finished the QC check on the bodies which will delay the shipment until next week.

Trust me, if I thought that would work I would buy you the plane ticket. Needless to say I wasn't happy when I was told they wouldn't meet the 05/14 ship date but the last thing I need is the headache of having to deal with defective products. At least the delay is only a few days and not another month.
                    While the delays are unfortunate, it is absolutely great the level of communication you are delivering to us here. Thanks for all of your efforts and information!

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by spamn
                      While the delays are unfortunate, it is absolutely great the level of communication you are delivering to us here. Thanks for all of your efforts and information!
                      I try to keep people informed as much as I can, even when the news isn't good.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                        MeGoing
                        • May 14, 2003

That's disappointing but I would rather wait a week to get a nicer figure than rush things through.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                          SynthoRes Transmigrator
                          • Oct 24, 2007

I'm just being lazy and in a hurry to look but how much for the bodies and how to pre-pay for pre-order?

Comment

• ZICA
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by ealdrett
                            I'm just being lazy and in a hurry to look but how much for the bodies and how to pre-pay for pre-order?
                            Send me an email with the quantity you want and your mailing address to orders@zicatoys.com. When the bodies are in stock I'll send you a PayPal invoice to complete the order.

Comment

• nubee
                              Career Member
                              • Feb 15, 2010

Delays are OK with me. I definitely prefer good QC than broken and/or poorly constructed figures. As always, I thank ZICA for posting and keeping everyone inform.

Comment

• Chris
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 23, 2009

The Zica communication is outstanding. I luv this company through and through.
                                If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎