Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NewForce
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 5, 2008

correct folks...I have extras ordered , but until I physically get them in stock (like today, I was short some cases), I have to leave that "buffer" in place.... the set looks great, and it is very heavy! (heavier than I remember it)...

trying to get my shipping PRO # on my "main" shipment and once they are physically in my warehouse, I will release all reserve stock so folks can order...according to my presales vs order, I should have 76 available sets...but, that number is usually off a wee bit, but should be no problem as long as I am not short cases on main delivery...

also, a note, looks like 2800 were produced domestically, and 1200 int, so about 4000 sets made (just an estimate)
    thanks
    rick

Comment

• NewForce
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 5, 2008

ok folks, Old Dominion just dropped off the balance of our pallets of sets....so, we have updated the site to show in stock...order away!

also, one pallet appears to be pretty damaged, so I am going to add some "opener" sets to the site (for folks that open and display their sets and don't care about packaing condition)...and I will do so at 39.99 each + shipping (how's that for a bargain!)

New Force Comics & Collectibles:

Comment

• haggis
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 17, 2008

Just got notice from the site that I ordered from(a Canadian one) that they have also received their Bridge playsets and they are ready to ship. Exciting times!
        No exclusives and no chase figures, please - I'm Canadian!

Comment

• SpaceCrawler
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 20, 2008

Originally posted by NewForce
          ok folks, Old Dominion just dropped off the balance of our pallets of sets....so, we have updated the site to show in stock...order away!

also, one pallet appears to be pretty damaged, so I am going to add some "opener" sets to the site (for folks that open and display their sets and don't care about packaing condition)...and I will do so at 39.99 each + shipping (how's that for a bargain!)

New Force Comics & Collectibles:
          For those who pre-ordered, when should we expect our bridges to arrive?

Sean

Comment

• NewForce
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by SpaceCrawler
            For those who pre-ordered, when should we expect our bridges to arrive?

Sean
            we are going to start shipping tomorrow...we are hopefully finishing up the last of 22 pallets of Playmates Movie product today (we start at 4am and go until almost 10pm at night, so sometimes not enough hours in the day)...
            so, figure start on Friday and finish shipping the playsets Monday (weekend to catch up)...so, depending on distance from FL, depends on "when" but the closer you are, the sooner you get (Ga is 1 day, Cal is 5 days, etc)

Comment

• EatTheseCrackers
              • Mar 29, 2008

Well these beautiful sets showed up in Oregon yesterday at Things From Another World. The Milwaukee store received two units - both now gone and the Sandy Blvd. shop received at least three - as of 2pm today they still had two. Out of the box this playset is amazing. Such a faithful reproduction - it makes me wish little kids had access to these at their Toys R Us. The console and chairs are now gray and the transporter gimmick works pretty good. Nice thick cardboard box - a heavy set. At least I felt I was getting my money's worth. The sets were $60 each so if you can wait Rick has the better deal but my brothers and I are so impatient when it comes to this stuff. Had to have it NOW! Things From Another World is a pretty neat shop so have a look around if you're out that way. It's nice to still have them while the economy permits.

Comment

• haggis
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 17, 2008

Sounds great. Can't wait.
                Any photos to share?
                No exclusives and no chase figures, please - I'm Canadian!

Comment

• NewForce
                  Persistent Member
                  • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by haggis
                  Sounds great. Can't wait.
                  Any photos to share?
                  I am going to prep like 100-200 of these tomorrow before we start packing and shipping and take a picture or two...that should be fun

Comment

• Cosmicman
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 12, 2005

I got an old bridge. I use it for a room to a homemade Justice League Satellite play set I created with my daughter that is connected to the Hall of Justice. Maybe I'll drop some cash for a new one to add another level to the Satellite.
                    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• toyman
                      Just Another Collector
                      • Sep 1, 2008

Just Placed My Order!!!!!!!

Comment

• NewForce
                        Persistent Member
                        • Apr 5, 2008

here are a few we opened from one of the pallets:

Comment

• chunky B
                          Museum Eclectic Collector
                          • Apr 9, 2009

I just received the shipping notice on mine, I can't wait.

@New Force, that picture is amazing! If I scrounge some extra cash together I might take advantage of your "opener" special, that is a great price!

Comment

• Wise4671
                            Banned
                            • Aug 11, 2007

Originally posted by NewForce
                            here are a few we opened from one of the pallets:
                            http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...mics/retro.jpg
                            That is a way Awsome picture

Comment

• drmego
                              EMCE Toys
                              • Jun 15, 2001

That picture is worth TWO thousand words - and then some!
                              www.drmego.com
                              www.megoman.com
                              www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• Hotfoot
                                Dazed and Confused
                                • Dec 30, 2007

Saw these at my local comic shop today. Picked up the final four Trek figures for 20% off but did not have enough for this. Wish I could buy just the inside pieces as I still have an original case on display.
                                Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎