X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Remco Monster
    GLOWS in the Dark!
    • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by txteach
    Got mine from DA MAN Paul. Does anyone else think it looks like Scotty has a bad sunburn??
    Got mine today, and thought the same thing. The skintones from human to human are far from consistant on these. All three are different so far. His head is also a little skinny. Not as happy with the Scotty as Spock and Kirk, but he is still cool. The Keeper looks great though. So far all the aliens have.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
      valar morghulis
      • Mar 8, 2005

Mine arrived today from NewForce Rick, pristinely packed as always.

My Scotty's afflicted with the aforementioned upturned collar, but I'll assume he's just experimenting with an awesome 80s look..

Comment

• Hulk
        Mayor of Megoville
        • May 10, 2003

Glad to hear they are showing up, I suspect those that didn't get them Wednesday will see them Thursday, with International orders beginning to arrive next week.

PS - Thanks for the info Rick, I'll keep it in mind if I find myself short, always a possibility on these extreme delay preorders.

Comment

• megocrazy
          Museum Trouble Maker
          • Feb 18, 2007

Got mine yesterday. Awesome shipping time from the Hulkster. AZ to MA in 3 days. Time to look forward to Uhura/Mugato and preorders for the Sulu, Chekov,Gorn, and Khan. Who knows what else will come about!! Think I just wet myself!! I need to rebuild my toy bank account quick.
          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• ramsey37
            • Jun 18, 2001

I was in Bowling Green, KY today for my daughter's college orientation. While she was off getting her schedule worked out, I slipped off to the local comic shop and picked up an EMCE Keeper. He's actually a really good reproduction of the Mego figure. To date I've only picked up a couple of Andorians and the Keeper, but I'm looking forward to some of the future alien releases, especially the Mugato and the Gorn.
            George

Comment

• jacsfc
              Career Member
              • Aug 2, 2004

my order of scotty and keeper is still "pending" from the megostore.

Comment

• JDeRouen
                Author of Small Things
                • Jun 14, 2001

Yep, because I don't have them yet. For once, it's not my fault!

UPS tracking info:

Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description SPRINGDALE,
                AR, US 08/26/2008 8:08 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY LITTLE ROCK,
                AR, US 08/26/2008 12:08 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN BARTLETT,
                TN, US 08/25/2008 8:59 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
                08/25/2008 4:55 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN US 08/25/2008 4:28 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
                --
                Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎