Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

I think we would all collectively collapse to our knees and give a primal scream if we walked into a toy store and saw a brand new Mego-style display of DC and Marvel characters. These days toys have such intricate tie-ins with movie releases and saturday morning cartoons, it would be difficult for competing licenses to allow a blend of their primary characters. One thing I do know is you'll never see those days again where the box has five or six DC characters surrounding one Marvel character - that's a given.

Comment

• REMOVED
      • Apr 27, 2024

God I hope not.

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

One thing is for sure, IF it did happen, it would make for some of the most
        entertaining reading in the ole museum of all time!
        With replies like this...
        God I hope not.
        ...you betchya!
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

If anybody an accomplish this...it's Doc Mego!! I'm rooting Ya Paul!!! Long live WGSH's & EMCEToy's!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
            Often invisible
            • Jul 18, 2002

I don't think it's completely out of the question. Art Asylum was able to release Mini-mates for both DC and Marvel, which, I can't help but notice by looking at the copyrights on the Mini-mates box, is a Diamond Select Toy.
            Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎