Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Word on the EMCE Scotty/Keeper Set Yet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lynn TXP 0369
    Career Member
    • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by Histrionic Spock
    Who charges you upon ordering? Most places don't charge your CC for pre-orders until the the item is in-stock and ready to ship.
    All the big guys here do that I've ordered from charge for preorders before they are in stock and ready to go.

Lynn

Comment

• txteach
      Banned
      • Jun 17, 2005

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369
      I'm sure the major earthquack that has killed thousands in China recently hasn't helped things along much. They have more to worry about now then getting our toys to us.

Lynn
      I would agree with you if it were not for the fact that ALL of the figures have been delayed. I see a pattern here.

Comment

• livnxxxl
        Megoholic RocketScientist
        • Oct 23, 2007

Where exactly in China are the EMCE's produced? China is a pretty big country.
        Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• livnxxxl
          Megoholic RocketScientist
          • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369
          I'm sure the major earthquack that has killed thousands in China recently hasn't helped things along much. They have more to worry about now then getting our toys to us.

Lynn
          That is both devistating as well as sad for any country to have to endure such a crisis.
          Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by txteach
            I would agree with you if it were not for the fact that ALL of the figures have been delayed. I see a pattern here.
            There was also a delay after that lead crisis where some toys had to be recalled and because of that the extra control of ALL toys leaving China. You can hardly blame EMCE for that. Yeah, it sucks, but it makes finally receiving the figures extra sweet
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• txteach
              Banned
              • Jun 17, 2005

You guys got my post all wrong. I don't blame anyone. I would just like real estimates of when figures are coming out.

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

No, I know you don't blame anyone. Just saying that those estimates would've been possible hadn't all this stuff happened in China. That's beyond EMCE's control, but it does set the release date back a few weeks
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hulk
                  Mayor of Megoville
                  • May 10, 2003

The latest release date I heard was May 28th. While I hold no confidence in that date, the figures should have been in the water well before now in order to even come close to that date. None of the recent events should have affected that shipment, and if they did, someone should have changed expectations by now. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Yup! My Friend is a Diamond Direct Dealer...if they were coming out on May 28th, He would have know last friday, when He got his Invoice.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                      valar morghulis
                      • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by Hulk
                      The latest release date I heard was May 28th. While I hold no confidence in that date, the figures should have been in the water well before now in order to even come close to that date. None of the recent events should have affected that shipment, and if they did, someone should have changed expectations by now.
                      Hulk, it sounds like you missed what was written here a couple days back - DST has changed the release date on their website to June 25th.

Comment

• Hulk
                        Mayor of Megoville
                        • May 10, 2003

Gee, am I surprised? Nope. My comments about them likely hitting the water before the earthquakes still apply though. Thanks for the info though.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                          valar morghulis
                          • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by Histrionic Spock
                          According to DST's site, the release of Scotty & The Keeper has been changed from May 28 to June 25...
                          And now the site shows the set additionally delayed to July 16.

Comment

• megomaniac
                            Veteran Member
                            • Feb 10, 2006

At this rate they'll be ready for shipping by Christmas...

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                              valar morghulis
                              • Mar 8, 2005

Coming up on the oft-revised Scotty & Keeper date now. Don't see any changes at DST's site, so maybe they'll show?

Comment

• txteach
                                Banned
                                • Jun 17, 2005

They will be here the second Tuesday of next week.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎