Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gadgeteer
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 16, 2014

A Female Romulan Commander Would be Perfect!
    sigpic

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

We just need to make sure that her head is in the proper scale for the body that they are going to use.
      JediJaida

Comment

• SpaceCrawler
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 20, 2008

Does anyone know if the Salt Vampire and Pike are still available anywhere? Or will these be released again?
        Also, as far as I know these are all the official EMCE releases, let me know if I'm missing any:
        Kirk
        Spock
        McCoy
        Scotty
        Uhura
        Sulu
        Chekov
        Klingon
        Romulan
        Gorn
        The Keeper
        Mugatu
        Cheron
        Khan
        Andorian
        Salt Vampire
        Captain Pike

Sean
        Last edited by SpaceCrawler; Sep 10, '15, 5:43 PM.

Comment

• SKotK
          Career Member
          • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by SpaceCrawler
          Does anyone know if the Salt Vampire and Pike are still available anywhere? Or will these be released again?
          Also, as far as I know these are all the official EMCE releases, let me know if I'm missing any:
          Kirk
          Spock
          McCoy
          Scotty
          Uhura
          Sulu
          Chekov
          Klingon
          Romulan
          Gorn
          The Keeper
          Mugatu
          Cheron
          Khan
          Andorian
          Salt Vampire
          Captain Pike

Sean
          You're missing Mirror Kirk and Spock. The only others are Picard and Borg, if you want to count them.

Pike and Salt Vampire still seem to be in short supply and will set you back $40-70 generally, if you can find them.

--SKot
          Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

I don't expect any new figures (unproduced so far), so I'm not getting my hopes up. There will be some re-issues, and that's it. Happy 50th, Star Trek!
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Grayson66
              • Sep 5, 2015

I missed these the first time and I'm thinking of getting them this time around. We know Kirk, Spock and Sulu are coming. What about McCoy, Scotty, Uhura and Chekov? I'd at least like to be able to complete the main crew and get the key aliens so I'm wondering about the Romulan as well. I also haven't seen any pre-orders for Kirk/Klingon but weren't they the first set announced?

Comment

• SKotK
                Career Member
                • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by Grayson66
                I missed these the first time and I'm thinking of getting them this time around. We know Kirk, Spock and Sulu are coming. What about McCoy, Scotty, Uhura and Chekov? I'd at least like to be able to complete the main crew and get the key aliens so I'm wondering about the Romulan as well. I also haven't seen any pre-orders for Kirk/Klingon but weren't they the first set announced?
                They were the two figures shown in the announcement that the figures were coming back, but those were apparently stock photos from the first run that didn't necessarily mean those were going to be the first two figures again...although many of us (myself included) assumed they would be.

--SKot

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by SKotK
                  You're missing Mirror Kirk and Spock. The only others are Picard and Borg, if you want to count them.

Pike and Salt Vampire still seem to be in short supply and will set you back $40-70 generally, if you can find them.

--SKot
                  I'm starting to see these on eBay all of a sudden, and there going for big bucks, especially the Mirror Kirk and Spock
                  along with Romulan and Salt Vampire, eBay being such a big rip off, I would rather wait for the EMCE release,
                  I already have an order in for Spock with gold wrist bands and Khan.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jun 22, 2011

I don't expect any new figures either. It's been made clear to us by DST that maybe not even all the existing ones will be reissued. If it ever happens it will be great but I am not going to get excited expecting new characters just to be disappointed again.

Comment

• huedell
                      Museum Ball Eater
                      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
                      I don't expect any new figures either. It's been made clear to us by DST that maybe not even all the existing ones will be reissued. If it ever happens it will be great but I am not going to get excited expecting new characters just to be disappointed again.
                      Copy on that.

I think once the idea is celebrated in a few posts, it builds up that "momentum of hope"

I'm thinking the announcement of the bridge playset, a piece that seems out of your usual realm of usual happenings, had a lot to do with getting people's mind's runnin' regarding any new possibilities.
                      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• huedell
                        Museum Ball Eater
                        • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                        Rachel aka mainedreams on Ebay did this custom and I'd gladly pay for a production figure of similar quality.

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNTE4/z/qPUAAOSwBahVY6nw/$_57.]
                        Love that figure--- that'd be all I'd need too.

What kind of origin does that head have---it really looks like the actor guy who played Cyrano---yet it looks like a factory rotocast/painted piece---anyone know the story on that?
                        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

^I believe that's a CTVT Howard Cunningham head. It would look even more like Stanley Adams with a bit of hair modification, but it's a great custom.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 14, 2008

I looked at Stanley Adams' Wiki page. Terrible way to die, poor thing.

And that Cyrano Jones figure was very well done.
                            JediJaida

Comment

• DSTZach
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Mar 1, 2012

Kirk and Klingon were the first two to be re-solicited. I didn't think they were the old photos, but I'll have to see if we shot new ones. We have them in our store as a case assortment, not sure who else is offering them, or who isn't, and why not.

Comment

• SKotK
                                Career Member
                                • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by DSTZach
                                Kirk and Klingon were the first two to be re-solicited. I didn't think they were the old photos, but I'll have to see if we shot new ones. We have them in our store as a case assortment, not sure who else is offering them, or who isn't, and why not.
                                I assumed those were old photos since I didn't expect the figures were ready yet when the announcement was made, but maybe that wasn't the case. They don't appear to have painted faces though, which could be a good sign! In any case, Entertainment Earth is doing pre-orders for Sulu/Gorn and Spock/Khan, but not Kirk/Klingon for some reason. However, I do see Kirk/Klingon on the DST site pre-orders.

I guess since the new pairing is Spock/Khan instead of Spock/Andorian, we're not getting the Andorian this time around (unless it's being paired with something else).

Kind of surprised there are more Enterprise Bridge Playsets being produced...I was under the impression they didn't sell that well, but I could be wrong! Happy to see them again regardless.

I was watching The Cage again last night, and realized I'd love to see a Talosian produced based off the old Mego figure but with more accurate clothing...

--SKot
                                Last edited by SKotK; Sep 14, '15, 1:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎