Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does THOR set go up for pre=order? Who's NEXT? C2E2 reveal(s)?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

When does THOR set go up for pre=order? Who's NEXT? C2E2 reveal(s)?

When does Mego 8" Thor set go up for pre-order? Who's NEXT? Iron Man? Is Hulk possible? What about a FEMALE? VILLIAN?

I have Spidey and Cap sets 2 of each and I love 'em! All 6 figures look so cool displayed together!

Will there be a reveal at C2E2 this weekend? DST/EMCE Mego Marvel license was officially announced at last year's C2E2!
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Can't wait for Thor to come out! I don't think Hulk will be in this set, because he doesn't fit the theme. Let's get some villains!! Green Goblin and Red Skull would work for what's been released so far, then Loki!!

Comment

• wise guy
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2014

I don't know how far in advance they have to plan sets before it becomes too late to fix something but I wish modern Thor had hair like retro Thor, not sculpted.
      Thats what was so cool about Mego Thor and Conan . I could not imagine FTC KISS figures or Conan with sculpted hair so I can only hope that any female figures
      made by Diamond like Storm, Scarlet Witch,Black Widow,Phoenix, Wasp, or Invisible Woman get hair and not a sculpted

Comment

• megocanada
        Permanent Member
        • Apr 18, 2003

I'm going with Daredevil
        the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
          Time to feed the cat
          • Dec 30, 2007

^
          That's a good idea

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Daredevil is the hero I most want to see added to the line, & he fits the template well. I'm undecided about foes, several would do well IMO: Red Skull, Dr. Octopus, Green Goblin, Dr. Doom.

I'm anxious to see Thor, the proto looks good. I wish the line eschewed lycra, but that evil has already escaped the box.
            Last edited by PNGwynne; May 10, '15, 5:10 PM.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• melkorjunior
              Museum Super Collector
              • Apr 20, 2014

Daredevil is the next superhero I would most like to see, and he would be perfect for this line--his first appearance costume is drastically different from his standard outfit, and his alter ego is a popular character in his own right. As for villains, Green Goblin/ Norman Osborn seems like a no-brainer to me, but since I already own an original Mego Goblin I would have no objection to seeing a different villain--Doctor Doom, Red Skull, Loki, etc. Though Doom seems like he might be costly to produce. And Red Skull only really has one look and no alter ego. Ditto for Loki. This line is a difficult one for villains, as they tend not to have alter egos anyone cares about at all, and they don't often have more than one costume.

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

Green Goblin is my #1 pick for the next set. Mostly because I want a MINT condition Repro of the original.
                sigpic

Comment

• SeattleEd
                  SynthoRes Transmigrator
                  • Oct 24, 2007

Daredevil and Goblin would be perfect.

Comment

• melkorjunior
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Apr 20, 2014

Originally posted by The Bat
                    Green Goblin is my #1 pick for the next set. Mostly because I want a MINT condition Repro of the original.
                    I'd gladly take a Goblin--I'd display my original in a repro box (and wouldn't it be nice if the repro box EMCE provided could be removed from the packaging without damage?), and have the repro figure standing proudly on the shelf--hopefully with a nice goblin glider. Not too interested in a modern Goblin look as I think the Mego sculpt is a dead-on perfect Romita Goblin, and what could be better than that? I'd love a Norman Osborn alter ego though.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

I'd like Doctor Doom or a Nick Fury (ww2, Shield, ultimates) set.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• madmarva
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jul 7, 2007

^what he said

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

I definitely want daredevil and i'm betting he's coming,Ant man can be done too I think,as hank pym has had many different looks plus that little film coming out.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

What about Wasp Janet Van Dyne? She had a different costume EVERY issue! Still a stretch.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Daredevil would be cool! (As long as it isn't Famous Covers style like Wolverine.)

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎