X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    My Cap didn't come with his box stuck in the outer box. It was just in place, with no sticky double sided tape. I assumed they all came loose this time.
    Nope. I read that they were loose this time, so I was shocked (and peeved) when I went to take mine out and it was stuck to the side again.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I hope my second Cap set doesn't have the sticky tape. They must have stopped mid-production on Cap, so hopefully none of the Wolverine sets will be taped in.

Comment

• johnpauljones
        • Oct 13, 2007

My box wasn't stuck in. Would it be better to get a couple of repro stars, or just use a few drops of fabric glue to secure the stars on his chest?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Depends if you want the stitch in the middle of the star to show or not.

Comment

• RobTMego
            Career Member
            • Mar 15, 2013

I have bought x2 Spidey's <3, Have on order a Cap and a wolverine, I will buy any of these they can put out. I think after allllll these years I am just happy to finally be getting more Marvel Mego's. Respect and Congratz to Zack and Doc GREAT JOB!!! To qoute Taylor Swift "The Haters gonna, Hate, Hate, Hate... Shake it Off. LOL

Rob

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by RobTMego
              I have bought x2 Spidey's <3, Have on order a Cap and a wolverine, I will buy any of these they can put out. I think after allllll these years I am just happy to finally be getting more Marvel Mego's. Respect and Congratz to Zack and Doc GREAT JOB!!! To qoute Taylor Swift "The Haters gonna, Hate, Hate, Hate... Shake it Off. LOL

Rob
              this comment is exactly why DST will have no reason to makethese better and havebetter QC on the figures

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

I think everone posting here wan'ts Marvel remegos but some people have less money to throw away (putting my daughter thru college)and expect to get a shield that looks new and not all crinkled up .Some will take anything and others wan't a better product for 80.00. No hatred to my fellow collector's some of you guys are better customizer's
                than me , like ''The Bat'' who did a fantastic job of fixing up Cap.

Comment

• melkorjunior
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Apr 20, 2014

The real tragedy of all these quality control issues for me is the Parker head that no longer looks like Romita's version. I was really looking forward to having that. This is why pre-ordering action figures and statues is a bad idea: finished products very often look nothing like the prototypes.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

Hopefully Thor's package will look okay.
                    Last edited by LonnieFisher; Apr 24, '15, 4:56 PM.

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by wise guy
                      like ''The Bat'' who did a fantastic job of fixing up Cap.

Thanks Dude!
                      sigpic

Comment

• nobody
                        banjo!
                        • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                        Hopefully Thor's package will look okay.
                        Must not make comment.....Must not make comment..............What the Heck.......Iceman would say it looks Mighty!!!

Comment

• invisiblelad
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 6, 2014

Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post

Hopefully Thor's package will look okay

Originally posted by megoknight
                          Must not make comment.....Must not make comment..............What the Heck.......Iceman would say it looks Mighty!!!
                          HaHa! But Iceman is NOT Worthy!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

Anybody else get a repro Cap boot that looks like this? I thought it had the leg material all bunched-up under the boot, but it wasn't. It looks like it was heated up and stretched out of shape. Diamond told me they don't have replacement parts, and to return it to the retailer. But it would cost $11.55 to return it. How did this boot end up on a figure? Where is the quality control? I bought the set to split up and sell, but I can't sell the figure wearing this boot...

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Apr 28, '15, 3:52 PM.

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

Wow, that's terrible! I will check mine tonight to see what it looks like. I haven't opened him, so hopefully I can tell while he is in the box.

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

I had not opened mine( thinking I might return it because of the shield )and did'nt even notice that at least one boot possibly both have weird grooves like the one
                                pictured above( although not as bad) but definitly noticeable! The other boot is turned a little in box and I can't see it as good.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎