Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

The show was actually really good the first season but by the second season they focused on Will,Dr.Smith an the Robot a bit too much...when the third season started they tried going back to the first season formula but quickly went back to the silly Dr.Smith stories which killed the show the last episode is probably the worst of the run....It may not be in the league of Star Trek but I'm very nostalgic about the show and loved it.... I think it would do Great as mego type toys

Comment

• fallensaviour
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 28, 2006

I think there is a possibility of decent sales with this line.It does have a huge following much like trek and space 99.And who wouldn't want a mego scale of the robot???
      If they did it I would buy it for sure.
      Last edited by fallensaviour; Mar 9, '08, 6:50 AM.
      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• captact
        King of Super Queens!
        • Aug 19, 2007

Count me in on that!! I have all the Trendmaster ones and those that werent made, including Penny with the Bloop,..so it would be great if EMCE would pick up this line ala MEGO.....

Comment

• Captain
          Fighting the good fight!
          • Jun 17, 2001

Amok Time started their own toy company this year, and have the license for Lost in Space action figures. They are doing the 12" line, but rumor has it a 6" line may also appear.
          They also have classic Galactica, and are coming out with a ton of figures (some rereleases from the previous 12" line).
          "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• starsky
            veteran member
            • Aug 26, 2007

that's great amok time has acquired the license because sci fi metropolis looks like they went belly up?

Comment

• Randy
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 12, 2006

Id buy LIS EMCE figs for sure!!
              R

Comment

• shellhead
                museum rustpot
                • Mar 1, 2007

Trendmasters made a 7"robot that was virtually indentical to their 10" version, so if the tooling could be purchased it might make the cost of producing a new line more profitable. My biggest concern is that after the limited sales of the three well produced recent lines, a small company like EMCE might not want to take the monetary risk.
                Chris

Keepin' it Mego-ey !

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎