Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

bif bang pow/emce did a wonderful job with all these new figures ,the tucana singer was perfect.boxy so-so.
    and muffet kind of clever ,sheldon was very well done,and the venture bros figures were just outstanding-fine
    job on the new monarch figure .ill and the doctors are also very well done,this quality of product will always
    keep me coming back for more.thank you kuddos.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Got my Sheldon today... Great Job!!!

Comment

• Bkane
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 27, 2010

Another Sheldon is home!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Yep, Sheldon came, and he looks great. Much better in person. The long neck really works, as Jim Parsons has a giraffe neck in real life. Great likeness, and no melon-head.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• johnmiic
            Adrift
            • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by pmwasson
            Freaky!
            Yep. That's an abomination all right, Lol!

Comment

• Chris
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by tllgn
              bif bang pow/emce did a wonderful job with all these new figures ,the tucana singer was perfect.boxy so-so.
              and muffet kind of clever ,sheldon was very well done,and the venture bros figures were just outstanding-fine
              job on the new monarch figure .ill and the doctors are also very well done,this quality of product will always
              keep me coming back for more.thank you kuddos.
              Agreed. BBP gets the Venture Bros correct time and again. It's funny that the weakest figures of the line are Dean, Doc and maybe Hank. The rest are outstanding. I NEVER want that line to end.
              If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• videogod
                • Jul 20, 2010

The rest of my order came yesterday here's pictures of the Doctor Who Set

Last edited by videogod; Aug 8, '13, 9:52 AM.

Comment

• rche
                  channeling Bob Wills
                  • Mar 26, 2008

Looking forwardto getting some Doctors in next week. Interesting that the modern side of the lunchbox only shows companions.

Comment

• jonwes
                    Museum Patron
                    • Nov 17, 2011

The First Doctor really looks fantastic. Still not in love with the interpretation of Matt. But I'll probably get this set at some point. Hopefully they do a series 7B Matt and his outift will turn out a bit better/more accurate.

Originally posted by Chris
                    Along with Tim-Tom and Kevin (the Murderous Moppets) they are as Mego as it gets. I love them.

You could probably take Muffit's outfit and construct a new robot dog. I might do it. I might not. It's win-win.
                    I don't disagree, but it's one of those instances where a new neck that would allow him to move his head upward for the dog pose would have been cool, even if that wasn't very MEGO. I still very much enjoy him overall as the actual construction of the outfit is great and the use of the hands is clever. But... on the shelf I guess I'll put him in the sitting pose.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎