X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drogge
    Career Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

Have we seen everthing?

So have we seen everthing from Toyfair? Any more pleasant suprises? What is Diamond offering, any Trek news?
  • jonwes
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 17, 2011

There's a gallery of DST offerings but I don't see anything Retro except maybe a new Creature? It's hard to tell because when I go to click the pics it just sits and spins and doesn't open:
    http://bkbn.net/profiles/blogs/toyfa...ource=activity'

Edit. Found another gallery. Definitely no retro:
    Last edited by jonwes; Feb 12, '13, 1:55 AM.

Comment

• alex
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 15, 2009

Im wondering what Neca are showing in 8"?

Comment

• SciFiGuyLA
        Museum Patron
        • Feb 11, 2009

Originally posted by jonwes
        There's a gallery of DST offerings but I don't see anything Retro except maybe a new Creature?
        That's a new Creature, but it's not in the Retro line. It looks like they're doing new 7" figures with more articulation. They also have a 7" Son of Frankenstein monster on display that looks pretty darn cool. But no new Retro that I can see. I haven't even seen photos of the Retro Mataluna Mutant and Phantom prototypes. Maybe they're at the show, but nobody is posting photos.

Originally posted by alex
        Im wondering what Neca are showing in 8"?
        None that I can see. NECA has TONS of cool new stuff on display, but nothing that's 8" Retro. Who knows how they're feeling about that format after the Django controversy. They may very well abandon the format, but hopefully they'll give it another go at some point.

So far, it seems like all the new 8" Retro announcements are happening in the Bif Bang Pow booth.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 22, 2011

Looks like BBP is the only company this year showing any new 8 inch figures. I didn't expect much from DST on Retro Star Trek but I was at least hoping to see two new Retro Universal Monsters.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎