X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by pmwasson
    I got my Rudy Wells today. Very nice figures! I just had one question about the grey-haired head (Oppenheimer?). Is the top of his head suppose be clean bald, or it there grey paint? Mine looks like they put in the the bag before the paint dried and smeared it across the top:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]949[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]950[/ATTACH]

Can somebody check theirs to see if its different? If its not suppose to be there, I might try to clean it up with a little acetone.

Thanks!
    Mine is the same. The actor had some "fuzz" growing at the top so that's an accurate depiction in Mego form. He's a cool figure isn't he? I really like him. I think BBP is doing a good job. For Mego scale figures these are really nice. I wish I had these when i was a kid in the 70's.

Comment

• Jason73
      Correctamundo!
      • Jan 11, 2009

Originally posted by pmwasson
      I got my Rudy Wells today. Very nice figures! I just had one question about the grey-haired head (Oppenheimer?). Is the top of his head suppose be clean bald, or it there grey paint? Mine looks like they put in the the bag before the paint dried and smeared it across the top:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]949[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]950[/ATTACH]

Can somebody check theirs to see if its different? If its not suppose to be there, I might try to clean it up with a little acetone.

Thanks!
      Mine has the grey paint smear on the top of the head too.
      Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Okay cool. Thanks for letting me know.

My daughter loved the inside of the tin. She pretended to press the buttons.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

got Adama and Starbuck today. they loomk great. the heads don't seem as large as the photos of Appolo's but i have not opened them yet. they look great though and I am glad i bought them

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

i got starbuck and adama yesterday,really cool,star bucks head is to big-otherwise fantastic ,Adamas outfit is kinda baggy,they should have
            done the outfit like starbuck except that adama should have his colors & cape ,his outfit is like petting a hamster.head was very good likeness.
            i cant wait for the others great job BIF BANG POW!,although the their using the newer emce bodies which are good,but the first ones were
            better-in my view .

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

well my card got charged for two items today from EE so i assume they're the apollo/cylon and tin tote exclusive,but the site hasn't updated yet to "in stock" wait and see,great if i got them monday as that's my birthday

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

just got an email shipping notification of said items.woo-hoo!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎