Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

Got my set today. Indeed Big Foot is an 11 out of 10. Steve is the bummer. Doesn't look anything like Lee Majors... I feel disappointed because Oscar Goldman and Fembot prototypes look very promising in pictures and that will leave us with a line of great figures without the main star and hero. If only they could re-release Steve with another head sculpt...

Comment

• drogge
      Career Member
      • Jul 24, 2009

I like the Steve Austin figure fairly well, my Bigfoot is shagging and I am a little put off by the arms and long hands. A very creative way to make him taller with the long hands and foot extensions, just a little weird when the figure is articulated. With that said, great job! More, more, more ...

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Boywonder0
        Got my set today. Indeed Big Foot is an 11 out of 10. Steve is the bummer. Doesn't look anything like Lee Majors... I feel disappointed because Oscar Goldman and Fembot prototypes look very promising in pictures and that will leave us with a line of great figures without the main star and hero. If only they could re-release Steve with another head sculpt...
        Wow...I'm surprised the Mods let you say this. If I make any criticisms of BBP head sculpts(likeness's or scale)my post is immediately removed. I guess it's just me they don't like.
        sigpic

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by The Bat
          Wow...I'm surprised the Mods let you say this. If I make any criticisms of BBP head sculpts(likeness's or scale)my post is immediately removed. I guess it's just me they don't like.
          Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I was busy picking-up Jason Lenzi's dry cleaning. I personally don't delete criticisms as long as they aren't rude or completely overboard in some way.

Comment

• Boywonder0
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
            Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I was busy picking-up Jason Lenzi's dry cleaning. I personally don't delete criticisms as long as they aren't rude or completely overboard in some way.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
              Often invisible
              • Jul 18, 2002

Hilarious!! Kudos to you, sir!
              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

I find it somewhat ironic that you accuse me rudeness, but your reply to me is dripping with sarcasm. Two are quite similar don't you think? Maybe I was being sarcastic and not rude?

But back to my alleged rude post. What did I say that others haven't? I simply replied honestly to Brown Bear's post..."why does NECA and not BBP get to make Marvel cloth costume figures". I said because of poor likeness's(Lee Majors)and over sized heads(BSG Star Buk & Apollo). Many others have made the same statement with out reprisal...but I think your reaction to me is based on the fact that I used the "dreaded" smirking Icon at the end? Correct me if I'm wrong?
                sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

As someone's work whom you've maligned, I will say you could stand to buy some tact.

If your precious gem got deleted it may have been an accident or a glitch but you chose not to explore that with us privately before you accused us in public. Steve's reply was hardly hurtful and he made no accusation in it.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• The Bat
                    Batman Fanatic
                    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by palitoy
                    As someone's work whom you've maligned, I will say you could stand to buy some tact.

If your precious gem got deleted it may have been an accident or a glitch but you chose not to explore that with us privately before you accused us in public. Steve's reply was hardly hurtful and he made no accusation in it.
                    It was not a "precious gem"...and you're right, it didn't occur to me it might have been a glitch, my bad. If I had thought of it might have PMed you but it's too late now. As for my lack of tack...never been my strong suit. But I reiterate...others have said the same thing with out reprisal.
                    Last edited by The Bat; Sep 9, '12, 7:25 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

And so have you, forgive me but i see no lack of your opinion on this matter on multiple threads. Very aware of your position.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Bat, for someone who spends as much energy and time putting other people and their work down, perhaps this is a constructive hint that if you don't enjoy the negative attention when your the topic of conversation, perhaps you should dial down your seeming enjoyment of bashing others. Liking or not liking something is an opinion everyone freely expresses here. What get's you noticed is you pile on at every turn. And no matter how many times it's constructively pointed out that makers of these products frequent these boards, you insist on rubbing their face in the mud on your displeasure. WE GET IT. You don't like the line. Good for you. Now quit trying to humiliate these folks who risk more than their opinion to make this product. They happen to be human beings with feelings just like you.

Comment

• D!n0-M@n
                          w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
                          • Sep 17, 2008

Originally posted by MIB41
                          Bat, for someone who spends as much energy and time putting other people and their work down, perhaps this is a constructive hint that if you don't enjoy the negative attention when your the topic of conversation, perhaps you should dial down your seeming enjoyment of bashing others. Liking or not liking something is an opinion everyone freely expresses here. What get's you noticed is you pile on at every turn. And no matter how many times it's constructively pointed out that makers of these products frequent these boards, you insist on rubbing their face in the mud on your displeasure. WE GET IT. You don't like the line. Good for you. Now quit trying to humiliate these folks who risk more than their opinion to make this product. They happen to be human beings with feelings just like you.
                          There's a few others that certainly should take notice and take this advice as well.
                          MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

got an order status email from EE and there it states the new ETA for Oscar and Fembot is January 2013

Comment

• pmwasson
                              Maker
                              • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                              got an order status email from EE and there it states the new ETA for Oscar and Fembot is January 2013
                              Yeah its too bad. See the post here: http://megomuseum.com/community/show...109#post958109
                              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• powersthatbe
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 27, 2010

now the order status for Oscar and Fembot is march 2013,i really don't mind the wait,if they feel they need to fix any kinks or make the figures more better,it's alright with me.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎