X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

?Emce zombie "Phantom of the Opera"

Some members here will recall that I am sort of obsessed with the Phantom of the Opera.

Each time I look at the Emce Zombie pic that heads this section, I think that it could make a cool Phantom. Perhaps just needs lips added & the right deco.

Has anyone else considered, or tried, this as a custom? I know the Zombies are new, & hot, right now.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • The4thDoctor
    Travelling thru time
    • Nov 2, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Some members here will recall that I am sort of obsessed with the Phantom of the Opera.

Each time I look at the Emce Zombie pic that heads this section, I think that it could make a cool Phantom. Perhaps just needs lips added & the right deco.

Has anyone else considered, or tried, this as a custom? I know the Zombies are new, & hot, right now.
    Actually, you're kinda rite.I love this kit.I bought 2 and probably will get a few more..A little bit of putty to cover cheek holes,lips and a few other little touch-ups and you may have something...You do have a good base to start with...
    sigpic****WANT LIST-----WANT LIST***
    Denys Fisher Mego Dr Who Sonic Screwdriver acc
    Vintage Cheron
    Mego Spiderman right arm/hand
    SMDM right leg/pair socks
    Mego Green Goblin

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

I suspect that the Phantom is inevitable in the next wave of monsters.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I certainly hope so--I was expecting him before the Bride.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎