X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE FALCON
    Career Member
    • Jan 2, 2011

Next Doctor Who figures.

Awesome to see William Hartnell the first Doctor coming out next. When I first heard this line was being made I was praying to the retro gods that a Dalek be made. I honestly thought that was wishful thinking. But now I'm bloody happy my prayers were answered. Woo Hoo!

And K-9 is a big plus. These figures are so cool I hope the line lasts long enough for us to see all the Doctors be made. And now with a Dalek coming out, I hope we get to see color variants in the future. Not to mention DAVROS!

Long live Doctor Who retro figures!
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

^^^
    i agree ,but i still want Sarah jane Smith & Harry sullivan ,a tegan would be cute too.

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Love to see a Romana 2 as well as Davros, Sarah Jane, Tegan, Nyssa, an Anthony Ainley Master, both White and Black Guardians, etc., etc., etc.
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• THE FALCON
        Career Member
        • Jan 2, 2011

I would like to see Susan as the first Doctor's companion. She was his granddaughter and very first companion.

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
          Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
          • Mar 3, 2010

In the Toy Fair Pics, I didn't see Morbius... I hope he's still coming out this summer....
          Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• bobws
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 13, 2008

Yeah, i hope they get around to all Doctors and all Companions, they need to make more of these per set rather than the 3 bad guys to one hero ratio.
            "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• Mego Magyar
              Permanent Member
              • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by Timothy2251
              Love to see a Romana 2 as well as Davros, Sarah Jane, Tegan, Nyssa, an Anthony Ainley Master, both White and Black Guardians, etc., etc., etc.
              I agree, Romana 2, Davros, Sarah Jane are definately ones that NEED to be done alone with The Master - either Roger Delgado or Anthony Ainley.

Comment

• samurainoir
                Eloquent Member
                • Dec 26, 2006

Hartnell and the Dalek was quite surprising, but if any original tooling would be worth it, it would be the Daleks. That means Davros isn't out of the question.

I'm feeling very positive about the future of this line now that they are going to other doctors and companions.
                My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎