X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

henchmen wings

any reports of problems with Monarch or Henchmen wings?

I have a gitchey 21 whose wings come off rather easily and just wondered if it was a common issue.
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by rche
    any reports of problems with Monarch or Henchmen wings?

I have a gitchey 21 whose wings come off rather easily and just wondered if it was a common issue.
    Not from my personal experience. All of mine (1 Monarch, 1 HM 24 and 2 HM 21) are snug as a bug and tight.

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

I haven't had any issues with the Monarch's wings or Henchmen wings. (I think the Henchmen set I own I actually bought from you.)

--I figured I better hurry and write a response as the one time I recently wrote about an issue I had with my Dr. Venture no one could relate to, I guess. 145 page views though. (Par for the course with me I guess I'm some kinda thread killer sometimes even though that's never my intention...)

Anyway the only issue I've come across that seems to affect the whole Venture line (at least the one's with painted hands) is that because the hands are painted they may not be entirely poseable. Such is the case with my Henchmen. I'm not at all able to move the hands for fear of breaking them. I was able to move the Monarch's hands with some effort, but now there's white showing where black paint had covered the monarch's hands. IIRC a fellow member here (Lonnie, I think) mentioned he had a similar issue. Not really a big deal on the hands though. Later on, I might use acetone to remove the paint and then dye the hands/pin black.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎