• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Article on Doc Mego

http://www.laidofflounge.com/2011/06...full-time-job/

I found this as I was trying to get onto the Doc's site to order stuff.

Quite an inspiring story. Can't wait to see what Paul and Emce have up their sleeves next.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Robin NY
    Museum Super Collector
    • Nov 13, 2008

great story, I remember meeting Doc years ago in a con when he was selling hard casts of Joker shoes, to think he has accomplished so much since those days, Cheers to u Paul(champagne glasses click ).

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Very nice story. Paul definitely needs to write a book about this one day .

Comment

• kadatasa
        • May 18, 2010

Very nice story. The key to the story in my opinion are family and persistence.

Comment

• HardyGirl
          Mego Museum's Poster Girl
          • Apr 3, 2007

You're my hero, Paul. That was a great story.
          "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
          'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
          Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
          If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• MEGO_SUPERMAN
            Say No To Kryptonite!
            • May 9, 2011

Great article! Paul deserves all the good things he has gotten and then some. He is a stand up guy....a hand shake guy....his word is his bond. Not many like him around anymore. Last time I saw Paul he had just adopted his daughter and they were at Disney and the MegaCon in Orlando. We talked for hours...and he showed me the prototypes for the Star Trek Megos before they had been announced. We talked then about WGSH and how much he wanted to do that...and it was the ultimate goal. Well he did it....god bless him! Doc my hat is off to you and your inspiring story....make a good product, treat people right...and you will succeed. Cant make it any more simple than that!
            Truth, Justice and Megos THAT is the American Way!

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan! - Ron Burgundy KVWN Channel 4 News Team

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words. - Chuck Norris

You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. All right, anybody who wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, 'cause I'm not watchin'. -Kenny Powers

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎